Yandere Chara and Frisk X Male Skelebro Reader

You stood quietly in the judgement hall, waiting for the human to arrive. The one that had caused so much death and destruction. The ones that had taken everything from you. Including your brothers, Sans and Papyrus, both of which you were too late to save. 

But you were going to avenge them, no matter how many times it took, because you knew you had to be better than Sans, who stopped her twelve times. And that's the thought that kept you going in Sans' jacket and Papyrus' scarf, ready for the coming battle.

At the sound of footsteps, you looked up, only to see a surprising sight. The human wasn't alone now. There was another, but this one was familiar in green and yellow. 

(Y/N): "You finally made it. I didn't expect two, but I guess this is what happens."

You gritted your teeth and balled up your fists, angry....no, furious at the two smiling wonders ahead of you.

(Y/N): "Let me tell you something. My small bro, Sans. He always talked about how the birds were singing and flowers were blooming, and I agreed. But now, the birds are probably dead, the flower wilting, and it's all your fault."

They both chuckle and stay still, not even moving to equip a weapon. And the very sight of this infuriated you. Almost as if they believed you weren't worth their time. 

(Y/N): "So let me ask you a question. Do you believe even the worst person can change? Because I damn well don't. I want to ask..."

You look away and sigh, summoning bones from the ground and instantly killing them. You cracked a smile as you scratched a line in the pillar to mark their first death. 

They come back, the smile from their face gone as they realize you won't be a pushover. That earns an even bigger smile. 

(Y/N): "Looks like you don't like dying once. Let's make it twice. So again, I ask..." 

I try to do the same move, but it fails and I attack them while they're in the air, but they deflect the bones.

(Y/n): "Why kill everybody? You gained nothing from it but hate and Level Of ViolencE. You had nothing of value to gain...but I guess killers kill to kill, huh?"

Now the two humans seemed thoroughly pissed off at you, but instead of attacking you, the green clothed human went to tackle you, which you deftly sidestepped, only to narrowly avoid a rush from the other one. 

Chara: "I really thought that would work. You're faster than that other stupid skeleton was. Right Frisk?" 

Frisk nods and smiles, crouching slightly as if she was going to tackle you this time for sure.

Frisk: "He's smarter than him too. But I guess that's why we chose him, Chara."

You frown as your eye flares a deep crimson, reflecting the rage that was starting to overcome your calm and collected thoughts.

(Y/N): "But maybe you don't kill to kill. Maybe it's some sick game to you, toying with our lives, resetting when it only suits your selfish wishes!"

You rushed forward and summoned bones, attacking Frisk and forcing her to dodge, giving you enough time to reach forward and nearly grab her. You would have succeeded too, had Chara not tackled you from the side. Your eye quickly lost it's glow, and you give a sad smile, a tear tracing your cheek. 

(Y/N): "I never was as good at fighting as Sans was, but at least I could take a hit. Go ahead. Finish the job."

You just stayed still, not trying to fight it as the girls, now both on you, chuckled evilly. 

Frisk and Chara: "Where'd you get the idea we'd kill you? We killed for you. Sans knew it too. So come on with us to the surface. Your ours now, understand?"

You growled quietly, but stopped when Chara pulled out a container, which somehow held Sans' fragile soul in one piece.

Frisk: "You're ours now. Maybe if you show us you really love us, one day we'll bring him back." 

You sighed, knowing you now had only one option left to you. 

(Y/N): "I'm yours, from here on out, Frisk and Chara."

And the only questioning thought you had was a simple one.

'If Sans' comes back, will he be happy? Or should I just smash it and die instead? Free us both.'

The girls seemed aware of this as they pulled out a needle. 

Chara: "This won't hurt at all."

If any monsters had been left, they would have heard your blood-curdling screams echoed as the power blocking serum was injected into your right eye.