23

(Song: Vampire Diaries- Stefan's Theme/Soundtrack)
Y/N's POV
I smile and lay my head on his chest. "Sleep well...again." He said making me laugh a little. "You too." I said closing my eyes. And just like that, we slept like for the 3rd time.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I slowly open my eyes only to see Jungkook's face in front of me. I smile and put my hand on his hair while slowly stroking it. 'His hair is so soft.' I thought to myself while smiling.

After some minutes, I finally remove my hand from his hair and quietly I get out of the bed. After I manage to get out of the bed without waking him up, I pick my towel and went to the bathroom. I put my towel on the side of the bathroom countertop. Then, I grab a hair-tie and put my hair into a bun.

I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. After, I finished I wash my face and then I went to the bathtub to let it fill with warm water. Then, I start taking my clothes off and when I finished, I got in the bathtub.

-After Shower-
I get out of the bathtub and quickly grab my towel. "W-why is so cold?" I said while putting the towel more close to me. "A-achuu." Oh god, don't tell me I'm sick. I quickly grab my clothes and started putting it on. After I finished, I went to the room to see Jungkook still sleeping.

I smile and then start walking downstairs to the Kitchen but before that I grab my phone. When I was already in the Kitchen, I started looking for something to eat but the only I found was cereal. "This will be, then." I said to myself while grabbing the box of cereal. After I finished preparing my cereal, I went to the living room. I turn on the TV and start watching "Vampire Diaries."

I was so focused on the TV that I didn't notice my phone ringing. *Ring* I look at my side and saw that my phone was ringing. I grab my phone and saw who was calling me.."Unknown Caller?" I whispered suspiciously. I pick up the phone and then I slowly put it on my right ear. "Hello..?" I said.

"Y/N?" The voice said. It sounded so familiar could it be..."Alexander?" I said. "Yeah, Its me." He answered. "Shouldn't you be teaching? Its 12:45pm." I asked him. "I took the day off today." He said. "Oh...okay." I replied. "What do you want?" I asked sounding confused.

"Come and meet me at park 34." He said sounding serious. "Its urgent? I'm a little busy now.." I said looking at the screen that was paused. "It is. Please come. I will explain everything here." He said. "Okay. Be there in some minutes." I answered. "Thanks." He said before hanging up.

I remove the phone from my ear and sigh. "Well, let's go." I said lazily. 'Should i tell Jisoo and the others?' I thought to myself while grabbing Jisoo's car keys. Well, I guess i should since they will be worry about me. I grab a paper stick and then I wrote...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey Jisoo,
I went out to do something. Please, don't freak out and start looking for me. The same goes for Jungkook. I will be back in some hours. Also, don't call me; I might not answered.
ATT, Y/N
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After I finished writing that I put in the refrigerator door. Then, I grab the keys and got out of the house. I open the car's door and started the car. "This should be important, Alexander!" I said while driving off to the park. It was like 10 minutes away from here.

After I got there, I turn off the car and go out. I started looking around for him but I didn't found him. 'Where is he?' I thought to myself. This is really weird, there's no one in this park and its really quiet. I went back to the car and got in. I started looking for something but I couldn't find it. "Where is it?" I whispered angrily.

After looking for some minutes, I finally found it. "Found you!" I said looking at the gun in my hand. This gun was giving to Jisoo by her parents. They just wanted her to have it in-case something happen to her but Jisoo didn't want to have it. So, Instead she gave it to me but I totally forgot and left it here.

Jungkook doesn't even know I know how to use a gun. The only person that knows is Jisoo since I started training how to use a gun. I was worried that he will come for me. So, I started training how to use a gun not only that I also practicing some fighting moves but I forgot all of that when Jungkook and I moved together.

"Oh well, here goes nothing." I whispered getting out of the car. I put the gun under my shirt then I started walking in the park to see if I could find Alexander. 'Where the hell is he?!' I thought irritated to myself. *Ring* My phone started to ring. I pick it up and said "Where are you!?"

"Relax...Come to the other side of the park." He said. "Okay." I said then I hang up. I started walking to the other way of the park and I finally found him but...there was someone else with him. I started walking more closer to him and the person and that's when I notice who it was. I stopped walking and look at him in shocked.

"Hey, I see you're already here." Alexander said looking at me but my eyes just kept looking at the person's back that was facing me. Everything pass in slow motion. He turn around and looked at me. He smiles sweetly but I knew behind that smile was a devil covered in a angel face.

"Long time no see...Y/N." He said giving me goosebumps. I gulp and whispered "Jae-joong..."