8. You Can't Be Serious

"Ugh, I'm starving. Chu can we order takeout?" Lisa whined, trying to get the older girl to buy them food.

"No. Why don't you go eat the fuck ton of potatoes you bought the other day." Jisoo quipped, clearly irritated.

"Damn, what's got you knickers in a twist?" Lisa asked, pushing Jisoo's metaphorical buttons.

"Nothing." Jisoo answered back bluntly.

"Nothing, my ass. Spill." Lisa demanded.

"Maybe my knickers are in a twist because you walking in on me and Jennie a couple days ago." Jisoo stated, attempting to keep her voice level.

"What? You guys looked like you were having a normal conversation, what did we interrupt?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Jisoos Christ, can you be serious for one second." Jisoos was also one of their little quirks that the trio had come up with over the years, just like the potato thing.

"Cut to the goddamn chase, will you?" Lisa said. These are the types of conversations that the two of them have whenever Chaeyoung  is running errands, they weren't very pretty.

Before Lisa could pry any longer, they heard a noise outside. A noise the could best be named a squeak, that sounded relatively human. They heard a human squeak outside their door.

"What the hell was that?" Lisa said, rather loudly.

"I don't know, sounded like a girl squeaking to me. Maybe it was your girlfriend, since you call her your 'little chipmunk' in that disgusting baby voice of yours." Jisoo snapped, walking to open the door.

Maybe operation Jensoo didn't go as well as Lisa and Chaeng thought, seeing how Jisoo was acting.

--

Jennie walked up to the trios door, and truth be told, the brunette was a tad nervous. She was in the middle of apologizing/nearly confessing to Jisoo, and lo and behold, Lisa and Chaeyoung burst in the apartment holding a two pound bag of potatoes, each. That was definitely a weird night.

She was about to knock on the door, when she heard two voices arguing, one's that sounded vaguely like Jisoo and Lisa's. 

"Damn, what's got you knickers in a twist?"

"Nothing."

"Ooh, Jisoo sounds mad." Jennie whispered, her right ear pressed up against the door of the apartment. Yes, she was eavesdropping, and how many cares did she give?

Absolutely none.

"Nothing, my ass. Spill."

"Maybe my knickers are in a twist because you walking in on me and Jennie a couple days ago."  

"The plot thickens." The brunette whispers.

"What? You guys looked like you were having a normal conversation, what did we interrupt?" 

"I wouldn't call it a normal conversation, Manoban." Jennie said, slightly gaining frustration, similar to Jisoo.

"Jisoos Christ, can you be serious for one second." 

"Who's Jisoos?"

"Cut to the goddamn chase, will you?" 

"Jennie, what the hell are you doing?" Chaeyoung said, genuinely confused. She happened to return from her errands at exactly the wrong moment. She nearly caused the older brunette to faint on her doorstep.