four

Everyone began eating happily, and some who believed that Voldemort was back seemed to forget him just for a moment to eat

Everyone began eating happily, and some who believed that Voldemort was back seemed to forget him just for a moment to eat. The twins sat in front of Marisol and Willa, eating happily as well.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley, will you stop that?" Marisol snapped, pointing down her fork.

Fred smirked. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything."

What Marisol accused Fred of doing was, in fact, true. Fred had been running his foot up her leg for the past half hour. She narrowed her eyes at him and kicked his knee, causing him to jolt forward, dropping his fork onto the plate. Heads turned at the clatter.

"What is that fluffball even talking about?" Willa whispered as she watched Umbridge.

"And how lovely to see all your bright, happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends," Umbridge said.

The twins quietly muttered, "That's likely."

Umbridge stared at them and resumed talking. "The Ministry of Magic has always considered that the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although, each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school... Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices what ought to be prohibited."

Dumbledore began clapping, which was the only reason as to why everyone else clapped.

"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating," Dumbledore said.

"What's it mean?" Harry asked.

Hermione choked on her words before answering. "It means that the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts."

"Merlin, and I thought things couldn't get worse," Willa muttered, throwing her spoon onto her plate, causing a clatter.

Some students stared at her and she stared back.

"What, you lot have a problem or something? Go back to eating, children before I hex your clothes off," Willa retorted.

Marisol snorted. She knew of Willa because she was a girl who was not afraid to speak her mind.