five

Fred, George, Willa, and Marisol quietly talked to each other in the common room after Harry lashed out at Seamus

"Marisol, we're thinking - "

" - of opening our own shop," George finished.

Marisol looked sideways at Willa. "Did you know about this?"

Willa smiled. "George tells me everything."

The twins shared a look that only they and Willa knew. Willa was sitting on George's lap, playing with his hair.

"Well, what sort of shop is this?" Marisol asked.

"A shop of jokes, sweets - "

" - everyday items but just tweaked a little," George finished.

Marisol raised an eyebrow. "Should I be concerned?"

"Very," Willa said. "George tried to have me test something, but I don't trust him, even if he is my boyfriend."

George seemed to blush at that.

"Is someone a little shy?" Willa cooed.

He leaned into her ear, whispering, "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

She leaned in and nipped his ear. "Very much so."

Marisol looked between the two and smiled, glancing up at their timers. They would be just fine. Fred, noticing her smile, smiled just the same and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Marisol looked over her shoulder at him.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Nothing," he answered.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "I don't trust you."

He grinned. "You should. I'm a very trustworthy person."

Marisol scoffed. "I highly doubt that. You try to pull me into your pranks all the time."

"And I'll keep trying until you finally do," he responded.

Marisol sighed, leaning into Fred's body. "I suppose you want me to give up."

"That would make things easier for me."

George and Willa glanced at Fred and Marisol, then shared a look with each other.

Marisol grew comfortable with Fred. She was aware of that, but she didn't know when that happened. She assumed it was when Fred had pushed her out of an incoming prank by some third-years. For a prankster, it was odd he didn't want someone to be pranked. He would have easily let Ron - his own blood - be pranked by someone else.