t h i r t y - e i g h t

"So, Jihoon-ah." Jisoo called, catching Jihoon's full attention and the midget felt shivers running down his spine as he looked into Jisoo's expression. His smile is very warm and welcoming but his eyes showed he was planning something for the other and Jihoon feared for his life for a moment.

What did I put myself into?

"Truth or dare, Jihoon-ah?" Jihoon felt like he was given only five seconds to think and he was sweating by himself right now as he looked everywhere, just trying to think of which to pick.

If he chooses truth, they would ask him something that would embarrass him. That's for sure! That's what truth-or-dare always do anyway. They make you something that is embarrassing that your friends would not forget even if you want them to.

If he chooses dare, on the other hand... is still the same! He would still embarrass himself! It's like he's being asked if he wants to embarrass himself or if he wants to embarrass himself. It's just the same. And judging from the looks his friends are giving him, it has something to do with his soulmate. And he does not want that.

So what does he choose? Truth? Or dare? Oh, shit, it's like Twice's song. Yes or Yes. What does he choose, anyway? Truth? Or dare? Truth? Or dare? Truth? Or dare?

Minghao groaned. "Oh, come on, hyung! It's starting to get boring. Hurry u—"

"Truth." Oh, how he was going to regret that later on. He couldn't wait to kill himself already. Jisoo hummed and nodded, hearing a subtle psst from somewhere and he turned towards that direction.

He saw Jeonghan grinning beside him and had whispered something to him, to which Jisoo agreed to immediately. Jihoon was watching them closely, cursing to himself as he thought, they're fucking teaming up.

Jisoo pulled away from Jeonghan with a soft smile rising on his pretty face as he tried his best to hold in his chuckle. But a low sound still came out and he decided to just let it out as he and Jeonghan giggled by themselves.

He faced Jihoon with a warm smile, but Jihoon knew better of what that smile was indicating. It meant that he was really nearing his doom. And there's no escaping it.

"So, Jeonghan here thought of a better question than mine and I have to agree to it immediately. It is very interesting and deserves to really have an honest answer." Jisoo noticed Jeonghan's hand raised to the air and he clapped his into it, sending him a wink and Jeonghan was giggling again into his hands. They both looked to their poor victim and Jeonghan combed his blonde hair back.

"So, out of all of us in here," Jeonghan started, a hand on his hip while he stroked his nonexistent beard slowly. An eyebrow was raised towards the other, like he was judging him and Jihoon felt shivers running down his spine.

"Who do you think is the sexiest?" the two evil people had an evil grin on while staring the younger down. Everyone turned to Jihoon expectantly and Jihoon felt pressured. He felt himself blush because he could already feel Soonyoung's eyes goggling at him, curious as to what his response will be. And Jihoon already knew the answer. He did. It was just very embarrassing to say.

Isn't it obvious? Of course it's Soonyoung! It was all he wanted to say. But it also was embarrassing since he's not the type of person to actually just voice out his thoughts right there and then.

Soonyoung is definitely the sexiest if he were to pick. Have you seen the way the older danced? Especially when he's dancing to something sensual? Boy, it felt like he was already fucking someone from that aura. The way the happy-go-lucky boy was just thrown out of the window and was replaced with someone fierce. Someone who knew how to put you in place. And damn, was it making Jihoon fall down his knees already.