two

"Who was that? Do you know him?" Yeonjun asked as he followed me going to the canteen.

"I don't know him at all." I replied.

"Eyy, then why does he look comfortable talking to you?"

"I already told you! I don't know him." I gave him an annoyed look.

After that, we started to eat what we ordered. Yeonjun kept quiet and didn't bother to ask me more.

When we went back to our classroom, many of our classmates avoided making an eye contact with me. No one wants to get on my bad side.

I went back to my seat and glanced at the guy beside me. He was eating enthusiastically on his lunch box.

He suddenly caught me looking at him. "You want some? My mom made this for me!"

I just ignored him and plugged in my earphones. Even my song preference somewhat reflects myself. I like hiphop and rock songs. Yeonjun likes it, too.

After a few minutes, our next teacher already arrived.

"Good morning! I'll be your Language teacher." He said. "I can teach you some. I speak five languages."

"Wow, that's cool!" The guy beside me retorted. He even clapped.

What's so cool about that?

"I'll not discuss today since it's your first day. I will give you my time to do anything you want. Just don't make much noise." Our teacher said.

I was about to plug in my earphones but then, someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was that guy again.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Why are you asking?" I said as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Just because I want to be friends with you." He smiled brightly. "My name is Choi Beomgyu!"

Friends? Ha, I don't need friends! I only need one.

I was about to plug in my earphones again but he interrupted. What's his problem? I'm not in a mood to talk. This guy, really.

"Hey wait, isn't it that your surname is..." He thought for a moment. "Waeng?"