-Forty-

*Bell POV*

“What do you mean you didn't get mum??” I cornered Jiyeon in the kitchen and stared her short-ass down. 

“I called her okay, I did, but she didn't answer and when I got home Jimin told me not to tell mum and dad…He doesn't want them to hurt Jungkook.” She crossed her arms and looked down sadly.

“He doesn't want Jungkook to get hurt? Jungkook is already ‘hurt’,as a matter of fact he should be thanking God he's not dead.” I turned around and saw Yoongi talking to Jin in the living room.

Jin's head hung low in shame as he quietly answered Yoongi's questions. He must feel really bad about what happened. He knew Jungkook the most.

“I can't take this anymore, I'm gonna ask Jimin, he's probably awake by now anyway.” I turned and walked out the kitchen ad Jiyeon followed closely.

It made me so angry that Jimin wanted to protect Jungkook. I was angry because that's how much Jimin likes him and yet Jungkook still hurt him.

I quickly arrived at Jimin's door and knocked on it quietly. There was some rustling around and then Jimin's gentle voice saying “Come in.”

I looked at Jiyeon before opening the door and walking in the dimly lit room. Jimin was bundled up on the bed with an earphone in his ear and the other in his hand.

“Hey Jiminie…how are you feeling?” I walked up to the bed and gently sat down in front of him, his eyes stayed glued on the headphone he was holding as he refused to make eye contact with me.

“Sad, tired….worthless.” His voice cracked painfully at the last word and I felt my heart breaking at what he was saying.

“No….no…you're not worthless. Jimin you are so, so important.” I shuffled closer to him and grabbed his face delicately with my hands. He looked at me finally and his red, swollen eyes were completely void of the spark and fire they normally had. They we're now just filled with pain and it terrified me. What if he never heals from this? What if his eyes never get their precious gleam back?

“If I'm so important….why did Jungkook hurt me?” Jimin's bottom lip trembled as he sniffled looked at me.

“Jungkook did some really stupid things, things that are not okay. But just because he did something horrible to you doesn't mean you lose any worth. Nothing in this world can take away your shine, your beauty.” I lent my forehead on his and fought hard to hold my tears back. I want him to see me as someone strong right now. Someone he can rely on.

“Blue….Don't tell mum and dad. Please.” He grabbed my hands and I froze. Leaning back I stared at him with a confused face.

“Why?” My hands dropped from his face and I grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

“Because I pushed Jungkook, I…I made him angry, I must've! Just promise me, promise me you won't tell mum and dad. They're away on important business and they don't need to know.” He stared pleadingly into my eyes and I shook my head while looking down.

What do I do? How can I not tell our parents what happened? How can I not tell mum what happened to her son?

“Don't worry Jimin, we promise we won't tell mum and dad anything.” Jiyeon suddenly spoke up as she walked to the bed and sat down beside Jimin. He leaned against her and she wrapped her arms around him.

She sent me a threatening look and I raised my eyebrow to her. It was strange of Jiyeon to send me a look like that.

“I'm tired, can I go to sleep?” Jimin yawned and looked at me. I immediately stood up and leant over, kissing him on the nose.