Chapter 54

" Sam."

" Sam."

" SAM."

Rads tried to make him respond to her but no use.

Tears escaped from her eyes. She doesn't even know for whom she is crying.

For Sam or for Piyu.

Piyu has been in ICU getting her treatment and they all are waiting outside to see her.

From the time Sam had come, he just stood there beside the room staring at the door. He didn't talk to anyone. Rads sent away Priya to handle office affairs as Sam will be away from his work for a while.

Rads looked at Sam and then at Aditya who is also looking at Sam. Aditya has been crying since he got a call saying that she met with an accident. Their father is in Europe and told him not to say anything about the accident to his mom and Apoorva..... yet.

AJ knows that his wife will be devastated knowing her daughter has met with an accident. He just wants to be there with her when she knows about it. He was already on his way to India in his private jet. He prayed for her daughter's well being with tears.

So it's only Aditya, Rads and Sam in the hospital now. It was Rads who got the call first saying that Piyu was in an accident as she was the one whom Piyu called last.

Then Rads reached hospital running and panting with tears continously flowing from her eyes. But she didn't know what to do as doctors wouldn't tell her anything and allow her to see Piyu.

So she called Aditya and told him about this. He also rushed to the hospital in worry but they just told him that she is being treated and they had to wait for a while. He has nothing to do other than to worry pacing outside the room.

Then Rads called Sam to tell him also. Now, three of them are in tears worried sick about their dearest person Piyu. Rads and Aditya were worried but condition of Sam was not just the same. He stood there numb just staring at the door which worried them the most.

" Sameer, it's okay. She will be alright." Aditya said patting his shoulder.

Sam just blinked his eyes at him and gulped the lump formed in his throat.

Rads took hold of his hands which made him look at her.

" They said that there are no major injuries. So don't worry, she will be fine." She said smiling at him with tears.

That time only door opened and three of them hurried towards the doctor who might be in his mid thirties.

" Is she okay?"

" What happened?"

" Can we see her?"

Three of them fired questions at him.

" Who is the family member of the patient here?" Doctor asked ignoring their questions.

" Me. I am her brother." Aditya said.

" Oh, you can come inside. I will explain to you about her condition." Doctor said going inside.

Aditya nodded his head at Rads and Sam and followed the doctor inside.

" Rads, why is he not telling us anything? Is something wrong with her? Why they are not allowing us inside?" Sam ranted in panic looking at the closed door.

" Sshhh..... Sam....." She tried to console him rubbing his arm.

" I want to see her Rads. I want to know how is she, if she is alright or not." Sam cried hugging her.