I am kayla reeds

👾Kayla's POV👾

I woke up to me coughing. Yeah coughing from the amount of dust in this place.

My family and pack are cruel people. They treat me like I'm a piece of dirt. Even the alpha says I'm disgusting. All of them words. If my other brother was here he would help me I'm sure of it. My mother said he died at birth. I never got to meet him. But she told me his name was Luke.

Ugly

Pathetic

Slut

Bitch

Fatty

All of them words effect me. And I believe every single one of them. I am all of them. Well that's what I believe. My wolf doesn't agree with them. She hates when people pick on me but I can't let her come out when they hurt me it's too dangerous.

We'll let me explain myself. My name is Kayla reeds of the deathly hollow pack. I am about 5'6 I have long blonde hair that is up to my belly button I have blueish greenish eyes and a small waist people say I'm scrawny. But I'm not I'm the normal weigh of a 17 yeast old girl.

I am part vampire and wolf. Yes I know vampire and a wolf are enemies. But it just happened. I was bitten coming home from grocery shopping for my shitty family. When he dragged me into an alleyway and bit me. So I have two inner people. Cindy my wolf.

And Harper my demon.

Harper is my evil side when I'm angry. But I can't let her out. She will kill everyone who has hurt me. It's just killing someone is yuck for me. I may be half vampire. But I don't drink human blood. Only animals.

Anyway. My brother Derek is the beta of the deathly hollows pack. And our alpha is Colton beson the 18 year old cliche alpha. You know the bad boy player sort of thing.

Well he also bullies me too. He says. ' If it wasn't for my farther I would have made you rouge.'

I'd rather be rouge then be in his pack.

And I haven't got any friends. They don't want a pathetic girl like me.

Looks like I got to get ready for hell. I mean school.

Well that's what I think it is.

I have no one. Well only Sarah the house keeper. She is the reason why I haven't killed myself yet.

She gives me food and talks to me when no one wants too.

She is like a mother to me. And yet she loves me for who I am.

I am Kayla reeds.