The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something

After the whole confrontation with Todoroki, all Izuku could do is go to the cafeteria and try an focus on the next event with some food but as he got food he was in a delma there was no seats anymore until he heard someone call him.

"Midori over here" said Mina.

Izuku turn to see nearly all the girls sitting at one table.

"Hey there guy it seems that this place is packed with people I can't see any open sit" said Izuku.

"Well there is still an open sit" said Toru.

This just left Izuku confused.

"Um that are you talk about" said Izuku.

"For christ sake you can sit with us" said Jiro.

This left Izuku embarrassed.

"A-Are you sure" said Izuku.

"Yes of course out of all the boys you are the most gentlemen of them" said Momo.

"And your our friend Deku" said Ochako.

"Also I don't think that any of us would mind you sitting with us" said Tsu.

Soon Mina scooted down on her sit to make some room for Izuku, then as Izuku took his seat Toru asked Izuku a question.

"Hey Midori where were you" asked Toru.

"Um I was talking with someone nothing too important" said Izuku.

"I have to disagree on that, it took you almost all of our lunch break it must have been important" said Momo.

"I actually saw Todoroki come in pretty late too ribbit" said Tsu.

"Hey what the deal with that Midori" said Mina.

"What did you guys talk about" said Jiro.

"I-it's something that I can't say" said Izuku as he clenched his fist and having a serious face.

This cause the girls to noticed Izuku behavior.

"Hey Deku are you alright" said Ochako.

"Yeah you seem a bit different" said Toru.

Then Izuku relax and try to think positive.

"it's fine there's nothing to worry about it was just about who will win the sports festival" said Izuku.

"Okay I guess that make sense" said Mina.

"Yeah no kidding if someone like Todoroki came up to me making a declaration of war to me I would freaking out" said Jiro.

Then after a while they heard President Mic on the intercom making a announcement.

"Alright students I hope your all change up cause the next event will be starting so you should head to the stadium"
said President Mic.

Then as the where getting up most of the guys noticed that Izuku was sitting with the girls.

"What hell why is Midoriya sitting with the girls" said Kaminari.

"That luck bastard being surrounded by babes" said Mineta.

"Whoa I didn't think Midoriya had the guts to sit with the girls" said Sero.

But Izuku felt Kaminari and Mineta burning jealousy at him and had a bad felling about it.

"I think I should be going now" said Izuku as he speed walk.

"Get back here you bastard" said Mineta.

Soon Izuku final lost Mineta and made it to the stadium after a bit of time Izuku was soon met by his classmates and for strange reason the girls weren't there yet but was soon answered why when everyone saw class 1A girls in cheerleaders uniform.