Twelve: Taehyungs Training

I woke up in my bed when a sudden fear sinked in. My dad was back, i looked to my desk to see a note.

Son, i am not here to beat you to death but someone else is. Teach you not to be so weak considering you're able to take a 2 month hiatus from your band mates. I knew since i disowned you that youd be worthless, then i saw you debut as an idol and all your videos. You've turned even more weak than i thought. This is for your own good Taehyung. Im sorry i blamed you for your mothers death and i'm sorry i couldnt have been a better father to you. I will soon resign my position in my company and you, my only son, will be my heir. I am dying, therefore these 2 months you have i wish for you to train and be able to defend yourself. This is not a punishment for you, you are weak it is a fact. I thought you'd be worthless that was an opinion and i was proved wrong. I wish i had more time to make it up to you Taehyung but i do not.

- Mr. Kim , Father.

I felt tears in my eyes a little, im confused by what he means to 'train' but i know that taking over his company is a big responsibility.

I walked downstairs to find my dad sitting in the living room with something in his hands. I hesitantly walk over..

"D-dad? Um w-what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry my son" he said standing

"I-its okay dad" i said tears brimming in my eyes. I've got my dad back? I questioned myself.

"Here," he said holding out a card and keys in this hand. "This key is for the company and this one for the house i have left for you, this card shows you what you will expect in upcoming training"

"Dad... what am i training for? And why are you dying?" I said sadly

"I- i have cancer son, i've got less than a month left and i wanted to make things right. Im sorry for hurting you when i first came in, i thought of your mother a-and i got all angry and i-im sorry" he said looking down.

"Its okay appa..." i said taking his hand. "What am i training for?"

"You... have no visible muscle. You need to build some to look the part, also mentally to handle the business sides. Your confidence, so you can stand up for yourself and handle any rumours that could speculate." He replied.

I slowly nodded my head looking at the card he gave me, "w-when do we start?"

"Now" he said.

My eyes pinged wide open as he pulled me out the house and led me to the car.

Once we arrived at the training site i couldnt help but think about how in a month from now i will be owner of the Kim Corporation as well as BTS idol V.

"Uh... So do i train here for my hiatus instead of practise?" I questioned my dad.

"yeah.. essentially, you will be here but u also have to tell ur members about this when u can Taehyung. I already called ur Manager and he spoke with Pd Bang and they both said it's okay"

I slowly nod my head and think about how hectic my life is probably going to be the next few weeks.

i felt my hands clam up.. to say im nervous would be a big fat understatement. I saw this one guy getting dragged out of the doors yelling "I will get you one day you selfish bastards!" Before he made eye contact with me and smirked causing me to shudder and instantly turn my head away.

We walked to the elevator and saw my dad press ground button, which confused me because i thought we was on the ground floor?

"Arent we already on the ground floor?" I asked.

"We are..." he said with a slight mischievous smile

"Oh?" I said

When the doors opened i saw two people in a boxing rink fighting. I felt my mouth just droop open. A secret training ground?

**

I messaged Jimin-hyung if he wanted to hang out today and he said okay. So we decided to go get some snacks at the mall then headed to the amusement park. my idea :)

we saw this ride that goes up realllly high and then drops and i insisted on going on it. jimin looked at me and shook his head. 'No tae, its too high!!' he whined.

i sighed and said 'pleaseee hyung, ill do whatever you wanttt!'

'Whatever i want hey?' he said wiggling his eyebrows.

i turned red and immediately replied 'noo not like that hyung...' and hid my face in my hands so he wouldnt see how red i got.

i felt him pull my hands away from my face and say 'cmon lets go on it then'

I smiled my boxy smile and went with him. As we sat down together on the ride i looked at him and thought 'thank you jimin. Thank you for sticking by me'

Afterwards, i headed back to my new home and slumped down at the computer.. training 7am tomorrow.

Do i want to take over this company?