🙅🏻‍♂️

Sakura had to wonder, who her texting buddy was. She tried to keep herself at bay, and she has for awhile. But he knows who she is, and she doesn't know who he is. She was feeling bold today, and realized that it seemed unfair that she didn't know who he is.

~#~#~#~#~#

Sakura: Who are you

Tomato: Me?

Sakura: Yeah you

Sakura: It's been about two and a half months, and you've known who I am for awhile

Tomato: I don't know...

Sakura: Seriously, you've known who I am for awhile

Tomato: You will be really mad at me when you find out

Sakura: I'm going to have to find out sooner or later

Tomato: I want too postpone that time as much as I can

Sakura: I'm just getting kinda triggered because it's unfair. I didn't want you too know who I am, and you found out

Sakura: At noon today, you can come by my house

Tomato: What will happen if I don't

Sakura: Then consider this over

Sakura: Here's my address (address)

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Sakura said a very unholy word aloud. She cursed herself for being such an idiot. She didn't mean the 'consider this over' part. She just wanted to meet her friend.

She knew she would never be disappointed, she might get surprised, but never disappointed. The seconds felt like hours and time seemed to stand still. It was ten in the morning now, she had two whole hours to go insane and worry.

If he doesn't show up, how will she be able to face him. Or talk too him. This so bad, and she knew it.

She had a lot of energy building up, she didn't know how to release it. Her heart felt like a clock that was ticking too fast, and needed too be winded up.

Sakura was nothing compared too Sasuke. He knew immediately that he was going to go over, but he was worried sick about what she would think. He's told her stuff that he didn't even tell Naruto.
He felt nauseous and an uncontrollable burning sensation. The clock speed up, for him. He didn't want to show her who he was. She said she wouldn't hate him, but he's almost sure that Sakura would despise him.
Then the time came for him to go