Nicknames

KAY'OIR IN MEDIA

Rue POV
It's pretty late. I wonder where my mom is. I hope she's ok. Hopefully a pelican didn't swoop her up. That would be kinda scary.

I went upstairs to tell my dad that I was finished dinner. He just glared at me.

"I wish your mother would cook more often. I don't want food prepared by dykes." He scoffed going downstairs to make his plate.

I didn't make anything special. Just spaghetti but I had ground beef and sweet Italian sausage in the sauce. While making my plate I heard the door open.

"Rue? Honey? I'm home!" My dad jumped up and ran to my mother and gave her a big hug and kiss. Even though we hate each other, I love the bond he was with my mother.

"Look at you looking all sexy! Who's shopping bags are these?" My mom just smiled and looked at me.

"Your surprise is here babygirl! You know how you always wanted a sister???" My eyes widened with excitement

"OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT??? YES THANK YOU JESUS." Her smile slightly dropped.

"You're close. I'm not pregnant though hell nah." she laughed and walked outside.

"Come here baby."

"Mm mm" I heard outside. She sounds like a little kid. Hopefully she's potty trained cause I ain't got the time.

"Awe baby don't be shy. You were talking about how you wanted to meet her. " my moms voice trailed outside. I couldn't see because it was really dark.

"Ok here she is! Our new addition to the family" my mom brightly smiled. My face dropped when I saw a tiny stud standing behind my mom looking scared. My dad and I looked at each other thinking what the fuck is going on.

"This is Kay'oir you guys. Say hi sweetie." She looked down and shyly waved. I don't know what is was but she was deadass adorable.

"This is your new father and you new sister." She finally looked up. She just looked at my dad but when she saw me, I swear I saw her eyes sparkle.

"Say hi to your new family. Don't be shy" Kay'oir smiled not taking her eyes off me.

"Hi Daddy" she smirked still staring at me. My eyes got big and I couldn't say anything. My dad finally spoke up.

"Hi sweetheart it's nice to meet you" he gently smiled at her but it dropped when she continued.

"Hi sir but I was talking to her not you" she softly said sucking her thumb.

My mom looked shocked and she decided to start a new conversation.

"Um Rue can you help us with her bags? We went shopping. "

I nodded and went outside with Kay'oir trailing behind me. She's kinda cute like a hamster. She small like one too.

"This one from my orphanage and this my new stuff" she said in her baby voice. I reached over to grab a bag that was a big duffel bag that was black and shiny leather. I reached to grab it and she popped my hand.

"No touch. My bag." she stated while picking up the bag. Since it was heavy she had to squat. Right infront of me. I couldn't help to notice that lil baby was thick.

"Stop staring daddy that's rude." she interrupted my lustful thoughts by looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"My name ain't daddy it's Rue." She looked at me as if I was dumb.

"You neva heard of nicknames"

"Yea"

"Well ya nickname is daddy. End of story"

She strutted into the house like a sassy five year old. She was going to be a handful I just knew it. I carried her new bags into the house.

"Damn how many bags she got mom?" she plucked my forehead then hugged me.

"Watch ya mouth and she needed a lot. She barely had any at her foster home."

I instantly felt bad. I wanted to get to know her. I was looking all over the house until I heard her talking.

I walked in and she just looked at me.

"Wassup" she nodded her head "wasgud my nigga" and she dapped me up. The fuck?

"Since we gon be sisters and all we should probably get to know each other"

"I'm coo with that" she layed back

"Go head I'm listening" she startled me.

"Um ight. I'm 18, my name is Rue, gay asf and yea that's it."

"I'm Kay'oir. I'm 17 , never had a good home life, doctors call me unstable ion think that's true and yea"

"How you unstable"

She just stared at me. In complete silence. Then she started smiling with her sparkly eyes like before.

"When you come in?" I just chuckled and looked at her confused.

"You saw me come in"

"No ion remember that"

"Well you was telling me why doctors think you unstable"

"Oh well. Cause I got a lot of friends. Up here" she tapped her forehead

"How many"

"Only five. I used to have 12 but they died. Don't ask how."

"What they got names and different lives or some shit like the tv shows."

"Yea actually. We all live in Kay'oir but we different people. "

"Who are y'all then?"

"There's Tye shes lowkey mean don't talk to her. Keema she's really girly. Dre he's kinda the boss of all of us. Me.....and Kay.

"Well what's your name"

"Oh I'm Bree" she smiled at me widely.

"Can we cuddle? Matter fact I'm not asking come here"

She's definitely a handful. I need to smoke.

SECOND CHAPTER OH YESSSSSS

vote and comment please💜💜💜

Have a nice afternoon and remember kids don't take lobster from a clown