Ring

Lisa PoV

I was in class waiting for lunch so I can be with my girlfriend Jennie and our best friends Jisoo and Rosé but I'm sat in science class waiting for the bell to ring.

I checked my phone and we still have an hour till class is over. I rolled my eyes. This class room here is where I die of boredom.

Chungha my science partner was sitting next to me and by the look on her face she was bored.

Lisa: pssstt shall we get out of here.

Chungha smiles at me.

Chungha: run out the class in 3... 2.... 1

Me and Chungha ran out of the class room and we hear our teacher shout behind us.

When we got out of the class room we went and hid at the back of the schools auditorium. Luckily there was no one back here. We laugh and we tried to catch our breath.

Chungha: finally thought I was going to get bored

Lisa: we have about 10 minutes before we have teachers searching for us. But yet again no one checks here.

Me and Chungha sit down next to each other in the corner of the room.

Chungha: wow Lisa that ring you have on your hand is really pretty.

( a/n the ring Lisa has )

Chungha takes my hand and looks at my ring closer, I see how her face lit up.

Lisa: do you want it?

I said without thinking twice. Chungha looked at me shocked

Chungha: really Lisa, I can't just take it.

I nodded and took the ring off my finger and placed it on hers.

Chungha: thank you Lisa you're sweet

Chungha hugged me and I just chuckled

Lisa: it's nothing I've got enough jewellery at home anyways.

Me and Chungha killed the time and we went when the lunch bell rang.

Lisa: I'm going to my locker and wait for my nini, Rosé and Jisoo so I'll see you around

Chungha giggled as her friends came behind her.

Chungha: see you around

I went and stood outside my locker with my phone and waited for the girls.

Few moments later I feel a pair of arms around my neck and lips on my lips.

That must be Jennie.

Rosé: didn't know you missed Lisa that much

Jisoo: Rosé she was on about Lisa every second in class.

I hear Rosé and Jisoo say which made me smile. I wrap my arms around Jennie's waist and I look down at my girlfriends beautiful brown eyes.