Chapter 2 A Time of Passing

Characters will develop relations over time, some earlier than others

Hopefully you like this one

-------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

When (Y/N) awoke he felt weight on his chest, looking down he saw izumi sleeping he decided to watch her sleep. Moments later izumi woke up and realised where she was lying and looked up at (Y/N) and blushed madly as she lept back while letting out a shriek, (Y/N) only responce was a chuckle as izumi got her clothes and rushed to the bathroom. (Y/N) was left alone to his thoughts as he dressed himself in his Hunter set a common attire amung hunters.

Over the last 6 months (Y/N) and izumi became friends she had learned about his adventures in yharnam and the nightmare and the people he met and saved, needless to say she was amazed at his achievements and the feats he has gained.

(Y/N) still had little knowledge of the world he was in but luckily izumi explained many thing from the hero society to cars and other inventions people made in this world. Izumi felt happy because she had a friend that didn't care if she was quirkless, a friend that looks after her and helps her with tasks no matter how little or insignificant.

Over the 6 months (Y/N)'s been living with the midoriya's the hunter has been helping around the house and with any other tasks, it's the least he could do after letting him stay. (Y/N) was enjoying his break from the usual beasts, hunts and great ones, this is a fairly peaceful world compared to my one.

(Y/N) Pov

I was currently watching 'TV' as izumi and inko call it and waiting for izumi to return, looking at the wall mounted clock I was that it was still an hour before izumi returns home. Being bored with his current situation (Y/N) made his way outside, it was a nice day, with the sun shining brightly and creating a nice warm atmosphere. I decided to head over to Izumi's school due to my lack of activities. I was wearing Gehrman's attire today why? well I find no need in wearing a hunter garb due to the lack of beasts.

 I was wearing Gehrman's attire today why? well I find no need in wearing a hunter garb due to the lack of beasts

_This is what you're wearing_

As I made my way down the streets the school came into view, upon entering I was looking around for izumi's class room, I asked the messengers and they told me where izumi was, upon ariving at the door I slid it open.

3rd Pov

The door to the class slid open and all the students and the teacher looked at the door and were surprised to see a male wearing a tattered outfit, all the girls had blushes on their faces due to seeing the males face, it was a perfect shape that complemented the males (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair which was calm and calculated. Izumi on the other hand was shocked to see her friend here, IN HER SCHOOL! this along with the fact that he gave a faint smile when he saw her which made her blush.

Izumi: "H-hunter w-what are y-you doing here!?"

The entire class now turned their heads towards Izumi because apparently she knew this guy