Imagine #25 ~ Damon Salvatore

{Run away vampire}

You were running and you knew that you had to keep running, no matter what. You knew that you couldn't stay in that house, with your family. It was too much; the fighting, the raised voices and the fact that you were a vampire. You had noticed that the urges to bite into people's necks and suck the blood straight out of them was getting stronger and you didn't know what to do. Yes, you hated your family but you certainly didn't want to kill them. Not that way anyway. So, you packed a bag and left, your father, that bastard, screaming behind you, telling you that you were never welcome back. You stuck up your middle finger and ran like your life depended on it. 

You weren't exactly new to being a vampire, but you weren't exactly an expert either, so you found yourself going to the only person that you could think of who would know how to help you and give you somewhere to go seeing as there was nowhere left for you. Damon Salvatore. 

As you walked up to his house, he opened the door and as he did he said; "(Y/n), I knew that it was you." 

"How?" You asked, as he opened the door wider for you to come in and closed it behind you. "I just know these things." He smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"I ran away from home and I have nowhere to go." You said, quickly. "Not only because I hate my family but because the urges are getting stronger and I can't control them."

He looked at you and nodded slightly. "Have you fed?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I'm worried it'll only be a matter of time." 

"You can stay here. I can keep an eye on you, show you ways to control the urges." You smiled at him. "Thanks Damon. It means a lot."

"Don't mention it." He said, handing you a drink and wrapping his arm around you. "You'll be safe here."  

_______________________________

*A/n* - Happy 1st of June! 

Another Ian Somerhalder Imagine coming later today! (CONTAINING SMUT AGAIN!) 

Hope you enjoyed this and remember that my DM'S are always open if you want to talk and if you want to request something. (I'm currently taking requests for everything!) x 

___________

Word Count: 392