Shes sensitive

Rue POV
I went into the kitchen and see my mom reading and drinking coffee.

"Hey mom" I kissed her cheek and sat next to her

"Hi sweetie. How you like Kay'oir?"

"She's....different mom. She hears voices and all that other bullshit. Shes crazy."

"Stop that damn cussing and I know. Her house mother told me." She shrugged like it was fine.

"SO YOU STILL PICKED HER UP FROM THE LOONY BIN????"

"It's a mental orphanage not a loony bin." She corrected me and I huffed.

"What she do anyway" my mom looked at me and back at the newspaper.

"Chicken drumsticks for ¢69 a pound???? I need to go the store tonight" I knew what she was doing I wasn't falling for it.

"Mom....what did she do"

"She sorta...kinda maybe killed her mother" my eyes widened in bewilderment.

"Awe shit we finna dieeeee" I whined and she threw a grape at my eye

"Shut up"

"No she's crazy. Her psychotic ass gotta go. Today"

My mom looked over me. I turned around and saw Kay'oir staring at me.

"Repeat ya sentence again. I dare you" she was walking towards me.

I couldn't say shit hell I couldn't move.

"You don't fucking know me. I'm not crazy. IM NOT CRAZY!" She started yelling and hitting herself hard in the face.

My mom jumped up and grabbed her holding her tightly. She was stroking her hair while Kay'oir was screaming as if someone was killing her.

"Calm down. Shhhh it's ok"

"THEYRE GONNA GET ME. HES GONNA HURT ME AGAIN" she started kicking and screaming louder.

My dad came down the stairs and saw what was happening. He walked over grabbing an apple and walking back upstairs as if nothing happened.

"You're safe ok. Safe. No one is here. Just breathe sweetheart" Kay'oir's kicking ceased and her screaming calmed.

"Now apologize Rue. Right now"
Kay'oir just stared at me with tears still in her eyes.

"But-"

"I will beat ya ass. Apologize right the fuck now."

I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry Kay'oir. I shouldn't have said any of that" she looked at me and pulled me into a hug. Suddenly I felt a hard sting on my face.

This lil hoe just slapped me!

"I forgive you" she walked out of the kitchen.

"I can tell you hurt her feelings. And I could tell she's sensitive. Try to hang out with her. She has a child's mindset so play a game with her or watch tv." My mom suggested. I think she's right. So I might try it.

I walked upstairs and I heard moaning from inside her room. I slowly opening the door seeing she's watching porn on the tv. BDSM porn.

I look over at her and see her eyes closed while massaging her clit. Staring at this for some odd reason made me hard asf. I look down at my erection feeling like a perv.

I hurried up and walked away before I got her pregnant. I got my phone and my lotion and locked my door.

Kay'oir POV
"Mmm fuck yes" I moaned out. I knew Rue was right there I just couldn't stop myself.

"Shittt" I squirted all over my hand. Feeling satisfied I washed my hands and decided to watch Barney.

She really hurt my feelings tho. I can't believe she thinks I'm crazy. We aren't crazy at all.

Sitting there thinking I didn't even noticed she came in.

"Hey. Once again I'm really sorry for hurting your feelings. After all we're sisters so we should get along" I smiled at her and sat on her lap.

"It's ok. I forgive you I shouldn't be mad at my daddy anyway. " she just looked away like she was trying to distract herself. I suddenly felt something poking my thigh. Her eyes got big and quickly moved me off her lap.

She put a pillow on her lap. "Wanna play a game" she asked and I got really excited.

"I love games! What you wanna play"

"Um it don't matter ma"

I smirked to myself and walked over the my dresser. I pulled out a gun and she panicked.

" THE FUCK ARE YOU ON?"

"It's Russian Roulette. It's easy you have one bullet and you take turns pulling the trigger with the gun to your head" I frowned

"Please don't tell me you played this before" she shook her head

"Yea and I always win" I smiled proudly and she just shook her head.

"How bout we play a different game like uno or sum?"

-they seem to be getting along nicely

-how y'all feel bout the characters

- any questions or concerns

-oh and I realized y'all don't know my name. My name Simone 😁😁

-welp I might update in a few minutes again so bye for a lil while😊😊😊