JACKS On The Rescue!

HFJZIJSJJJRROSPPprjejsosprogiIrntiOTBEKSOIRI
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AAAAAAAAA

----------

Hungry....

He thought as he stared at the human girl peacefully sleeping.
Without making a sound, he slowly crept inside the room and approached the girl.

Those kidneys... They will be mine...

"EJ NO!!"

"What--" I was tackled to the ground by...

"T-Toby?!" I choked as I saw Toby on top of me, then ... Masky, Hoodie, Helen and even BEN and Jeff came to us?!

"G-Guys?!"

"EJ?" Jeff said in surprise as he knelt to me and helped me get up.

"How did you get inside?" BEN asked me.

"I..."

"Guys?"

We all turned to see the human girl--

"Kidneys."

"EJ, don't!" Helen yelled as all of them held me away from her, she just stared at me in confusion, not like anyone else who got scared.

"Hey, what is wrong, little guy?"

"Y/n, h-he is hungry... S-Sorry, he is not always like th-NO! Like that!" Toby told me, making me understand.

"Oh poor guy, you must be starving! What- What does he eat?!"

"Kidne--"

"Meat!"

"Alright! Bring him over!" I said as I held EJ to my hands, but he started to bite agressively, making me hiss and create some bites with blood.
With hands and legs on fire, I ran to the kitchen and brought out the meat with full speed, giving him.
He aggressively grabbed it and started eating like a starving animal.... He was scary, even though he was adorable....

 He was scary, even though he was adorable

(TwT)

"Whoa..." I sighed and held my forehead, all the Creepypastas running to us.

"He must have been so hungry..."

"Indeed he has," Hoodie said, Masky talking after him, "He always becomes like that when he is starving to death, but it's a bit rare to see him like that.."
"He is a cannibal, but the biggest reason he is so obsessed with kidneys is because they help him with his eye vision.." Helen simply said.
"But... Those black sockets... Isn't he..." I started in confusion, only to get interrupted by Jeff. "It's a long story..."