Freaky Freaky

Rue dad (this my momma crush yall😂)

Kay'oir POV
We spent most of the day watching tv, playing games and stuff like that. She's sleeping in her own room so now I'm bored.

I saw Keema sit next to me. She had her usual look: full face makeup, lashes, and gold hoops.

"So about ya new sister" she asked using air quotes.

"Yea what about her"

"You gon fuck her? Don't lie to me bitch"

"I don't know. I'm not sure if she likes me like that. And besides Dre might be mad and try to hurt her"

She flipped her dreads and starting checking her long acrylic nails.

"Well baby girl it's not about Dre. It's about Kay'oir."

"I know you're right"

"She sexy asf girl I ain't gon lieee like eeeeeooowwww" she did the cardi b sound and starting twerking

I started laughing then I heard my door open.

Rue POV
I woke up and I went to the bathroom. After washing my hands I heard Kay'oir talking. I assumed she was on the phone but I heard nobody reply to what she was saying. I peeked in her room seeing her look to the side of the bed. Talking to literally the damn air.

"Yea what about her.........I don't know. I'm not sure if she likes me like that and besides Dre might be mad and try to hurt her.........I know you're right......hahahahaah." I'm so confused.

I walked in and she just stared at me. "Who was you talking to?" I wanted to see if she was gon lie.

"Keema. I haven't heard from her in a while I was so excited to talk to her!" Even tho she's messed up she's the cutest thing I swear.

"Um you ok?" She asked me and I looked confused. She pointed at my basketball shorts and I was definitely pitching a tent.

"Why you wearing ya strap daddy?" She tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy.

"You came in here to fuck me didn't you? I wanted to wait but it's whatever you want." she started to pull down her boxers and I stopped her.

"No I didn't come in here for that and it's not a strap babygirl" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"So you don't wanna fuck me" she muttered.

Nah ma I'm really tryna be 10 inches deep in ya...

"HELLO! DAMN STOP ZONING OUT" she yelled at me. She ain't supposed to yell if I'm her daddy right?

"You don't yell at daddy babygirl" I sternly said waiting for her reaction.

"I'm sorry daddy it won't happen again" she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

I noticed she was staring at my erection biting her lip. She layed me back and started straddling me. She slowly worked her way up and down.

"Wait we can't do this yet ma. " she frowned then she stopped.

"Ok. I'll still help you tho" I was confused until I saw her get on her knees.

She pulled down my basketball shorts and laughed when my dick slapped her in the forehead.

"You know what you doing? " I just wanted to know because I've received decent head not BOMB head.

"I never did this before. So tell me if I'm doing it wrong ok" she softly said

I nodded my head. She slowly spat out all her saliva and started stroking my dick. She opened her plump mouth and started filling up her throat.

She started bobbing her head up and down while making eye contact with me. As she was sucking, she was flicking her tongue quickly on my tip.

"Oh shit" I moaned kinda loudly. She pulled my dick out her mouth and looked at me. "I'm doing it wrong?" She genuinely looked like she failed at everything.

"Nah you doing good ma keep going" she put my dick back in her mouth before deepthroating quickly. I swear I saw God staring at me calling me to come home with him.

I got carried away and started pushing her head down quick and rough. She stopped and just stroked my dick while catching her breath.

"You pushing my head hella hard damn" she politely complained. I couldn't even talk right.

"Mmm I'm sorry babygirl...fuckkkk I'm bout to cum" she nodded her head and starting sucking faster.

I thought she was gonna stop but she kept sucking. MY SOUL WAS GONE NIGGA GONE. She wiped her mouth and got back up on her feet. She was about to walk away but I pulled her on my lap and kissed her.

"You gon get pregnant living around here shawty. "

-questions? Feelings? Comments???suggestionsss

-when y'all think they should ....yk

-I'm lowkey thinking bout doing something but ion know how y'all would feel

Well BYE💜💕💕💕💕💕💕💕