🏠

He got in the car, and already felt sick. His heart and mind were going a mile a minute. He didn't want too lose a friend he held close.

The neighborhood came into view, he was scared beyond words could even explain. There's her house, that's it, that's the one.

Sasuke shakily got out of the car. And wobbled over too the door. A distinct feeling of wanting to vomit came at him, but he didn't. He rang the doorbell, and heard the sound of feet flying downs the stairs.

Sakura went down the stairs quickly and placed her hand on the handle, she took a large breath in and closed her eyes, trying to calm her nerves.
She opened the door ever so slowly.

Revealing one

S

A

S

U

K

E

U

C

H

I

H

A

"S-Sasuke?" She squeaked

Sasuke winced at the sound of her surprise. "I thought that shy act was just for making money?"

Sakura was definitely not disappointed, just completely surprised. "Heh, I told you that you would be upset."

Sakura stepped aside and opened her door more, letting Sasuke come in.
"Listen Sakura, you don't have to let me in."

It took Sakura a full minute from when she opened the door and let Sasuke in for her too process what had just happened. She wasn't unhappy, she was confused.
She had never seen Sasuke as this type of person, but if he was, she wouldn't mind hanging out with him.

She got her emotions accounted for and that's when the tsunami of happiness flooded into her.

She squealed loudly and jumped in to hug Sasuke. "I can't believe it's actually you!!"

A smile escaped Sasukes lips as he welcomed the hug. Her warmth was radiating off her and too him.

"So let me just clarify that you aren't upset."

She smiled brighter than the sun "Not in the slightest."

That was a big relief to him. Now they could actually start talking, as friends. Not nervous teenagers, but true friends.