hugs, kisses, tears

(Harry's POV)
(Italics represent thoughts)

Harry woke up the next morning after the best nights sleep he had ever had. He went to put his arm around Draco but Draco wasn't there. Harry instantly felt panic rise in his throat. He quickly sat up trying to locate Draco and felt an instant wave a relief wash over him when he heard someone in the kitchen downstairs. Harry slowly made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning baby." Harry head Draco say as he rubbed his eyes.

"Morning." Harry went over and gave Draco a hug. Draco hugged Harry back and pressed a kiss on top of his head.

Harry looked up at Draco and stared at his hair. Harry thought Draco's hair looked better not brushed and not lazily pushed back.

"Yeah, I know. My hair looks awful."

"No it does not. It looks cute. I like it better like this." Harry said.

"Well I don't."

"Okay, you really aren't a morning person are you?" Harry chuckled.

"Shut up." Draco playfully pushed Harry. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"What do you have?" Harry asked.

"Cereal, toast or I can make pancakes."

Harry felt that Draco already knew that answer to that question. "Pancakes please."

"I thought you might say that." Draco chuckled. "Could you put the toppings on the table?"

"Yeah, where are they?" Harry asked.

"In that cabinet there. You won't miss them." Draco pointed to a cabinet.

Harry opened the cabinet and wasn't surprised by what he saw. All the shelves were labelled and everything was in alphabetical order.

"Right, I get the labelling of the shelves but why have you put everything in alphabetical order?" Harry asked.

"I like organisation. Stop questioning my ways." Draco snapped

Harry decided not to say anything after that. He got all the toppings out of the cupboard and put them on the table.

"I'm sorry for being annoying Dray." Harry apologised.

"You shouldn't be apologising, I should." Draco sighed.

"Yeah well you've never exactly been Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows in the morning."

"Ha ha, funny." The sarcasm dripped in Draco's voice. "Anyway, I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"It's okay."

"Come on, let's eat these then." Draco brought over a plate of pancakes.

Harry ate some of his pancake.

Holy shit this is amazing.

"Dray these are actually amazing!" Harry exclaimed.

"They're just something I whipped up, they can't be that good."

"Well they are." Harry kept on munching down his pancakes. After they had both finished, the two sat talking for 10 minutes.

"We only have an hour before Ron and Hermione pick us up, we should start getting ready." Draco said, glancing at the clock. He started gathering everything together.

"Do you need help?" Harry asked.

"No, no. I'm fine."

"I'm gonna grab a shower." Harry said.