Wet Dreamz

Rue POV
It's been almost three weeks and I'm finna die. I need some pussy at least some head.

She acts all innocent and it pisses me off honestly. I be tryna sweet talk her and she act like she don't know what I'm talking bout.

I walked in the house pissed as fuck. Everything is pissing me off. I walked in the kitchen tripping over a small trash can. I snapped kicking it across the room then stomping the bitch out.

In the midst of me beating this trash cans plastic ass something stopped me. I looked up seeing Kay'oir small but thick frame standing infront of me. She had a super high crop top and joggers while sucking a cherry lollipop.

She took the lollipop out her mouth with a pop. I never wanted to be a lollipop so fucking bad.

"Stop it. You're hurting it" her squeaky voice snapped while pointing at the broken trash can.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked looking up at me. She's deadass a midget she's 5'0 and I'm 6'1.

"I can't take it anymore. You always teasing me and shit! You fucking masturbate all the time WITH THE DOOR OPEN STOP IT UNLESS YOU GON LET ME FUCK THE SHÏT OUTTA YOU BRO" I yelled feeling a lot better. She just smirked and walked away.

Man fuck it I'm going to sleep.

I'm sitting in my room and Kay'oir walks in. She sits on my lap and starts playing in my curls. I start kissing her neck softly leaving hickeys. She hummed in response.

She got on top of me and I allowed her to take control. She lifted up my sports bra staring at my breasts. She starting sucking one of my nipples while removing her boxers.

She slowly sat on my dick moaning loudly in the process.

"You so tight babygirl" I complimented and she blushed. She starting bouncing on my dick a little bit faster while massaging both my nipples with her wet fingers.

"I'm bout to cum...." she whined out

" what's my name ma"

"Mmm daddy..."

"Scream daddy's name "

"Daddy... DADDY" she moaned even louder

"Daddy....DADDY" I heard in my ear and I jumped up. I look over to see Kay'oir in a onesie holding a teddy bear.

"Wassup babygirl"

"Mommy brought food let's go!" She ran out the room

I can't take it anymore. Hell nah

I need to fuck her

-I know y'all probably hate me I'm sorry
-I had to get this chapter out the way tho
-next chapter I have in mind.....bring holy water

-and I'm introducing a new character next chapter. She's gon be Rue bestfriend

BYE BYEEEEEE💜💜💜💜💜💜