{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆℋℐℛᏆℰℰℕ}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
"Hyaaa!!!!"

As this continued Aidan who had been standing to the side made his move, he slowly approached the male and began to run his hands up and down the males waist sometimes even harshly grabbing onto the ukes butt.

"Ahah...well aren't you cute, makes me want to make you cry from pleasure." Aidan tilted his head to the side as he licked his lips.
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ}

"A-ah! You sadist!~" kaine blushed brightly.

"Thanks for the compliment baby~" Aidan gave a sly smile in return.

"Oi Oi don't go forgetting about us now,Kaine~." Lucius let out a deep growl whilst he grabbed the males chin and kissed him deeply once again however his other hand began to venture further slowly creeping down the males waist before grabbing that special 'part' he gave it a light squeeze.

"Ngh! Nnnn..." Kaine panther as his eyes began to tear up from the pleasure. "N-no more.." he whined.

"Shit...Lucius don't hog him all to yourself!" Eric hissed before his hands made their way to his nipples. He began to twist the small nubs with his fingers giving it the occasional flick, the nipples soon swelled and hardened.

"Hehe~ Eric look what you've done,They look painful~~ let me help you,Kaine." Aidan switched positions with Lucius as he went to the front of Kaine and Lucius went to the back,Aidan started at his neck and slowly began to kiss and lick downwards till he reached those swollen nubs. He then began to suck eagerly.

Lucius once again began to grope the males penis through his pants and started to rub it slowly.

"Ah-a..ngh hyaaaa!" Kaine cries out as his Precum started to leak,drenching his pants.

Eric whilst Lucius began playing with the front area began to play with the back. He put his hand near kaines mouth before smirking "suck my fingers kaine, get them nice and wet so I can prepare you well."

At first Kaine pouted and refused but eventually gave into the please, he began to suck and lick Eric's fingers,drenching them in his spit.

"Good boy." Eric took his fingers out of the males mouth before he slipped one finger into the males 'entrance'.

"Eh...w-what..ngh!" Kaine whimpered.

Slowly but surely Eric began to stretch the males entrance in order to be to get his length inside he made sure he could fit at least three fingers inside.

———
Yall it's the sex scene hope all you lovely pervs enjoyed it, more to come!

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper.