{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ℱᎾUℛᏆℰℰℕ}

{ℛℰℂᎯℙ}
"Eh...w-what..ngh!" Kaine whimpered.

Slowly but surely Eric began to stretch the males entrance in order to be to get his length inside he made sure he could fit at least three fingers inside.
{ℛℰℂᎯℙ ℰℕⅅ}

"So~ who's going first?" Aidan giggled.

Eric and Lucius shared a look before they nodded at each other.

"Lucius is." Eric replied with a slight pout.

Lucius picked Kaine up and carried him the bed,Eric stood by the side of the bed as Aidan pulled him towards him "I'm a seke~ i can be top or bottom but seeing as today is when Lucius is to go first,there is no way I'm patient enough as to wait so...Kaine~ be gentle with me?" He giggle as he laid down on the bed and prepared himself.

"Mm.."

"Kaine,come here" Aidan coaxed the Male into his arms as he positioned himself against the males member before he began to gently push it inside of him.

"Ngh. Fuck~" Aidan sighed when it was all in before look at Lucius "it's your turn~" Lucius smirked before creeping closer to kaine,unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, he pushed it inside of him.

"Ahh~ So tight! Baby loosen up a bit" Lucius chuckled with an infatuated smile.

"C-can't" Kaine whimpered as tears dropped down from his eyes, his cheeks flushed red and his lips swollen and wet.

"Tch,leaving me out again,huh?"
Eric gave a sly smile as he also unzipped his pants before he moved his cock towards Kaines mouth "you know what to do,love."

Kaine moaned before he began to suck on the member placed in front of him,he bopped his head up and down.

Eric smirked as he watched but soon began to move whilst his cock was inside of his beloveds mouth. "Such a good boy."

"I'm going to move now,Kaine. Don't bite Eric's now~" Lucius teased before moving his cock back and fourth inside of kaines small entrance. Wet sounds were beginning to be produced accompanied by kaines suppressed moans.

Kaines body which was being fucked by Lucius had no choice but to move forwards and backwards with the males pace,this caused him to begin his movement inside of Aidan.

"Ahhhh! Nngh! C-coming!" Kaine couldn't help but cry out as he came,not shortly after Lucius released all of his semen into Kaines ass as Eric cummed inside of his mouth.

Aidan moaned loudly as well "ahh! Fuck so good!" As he came whilst kaine filled up his insides.

Kaine flopped onto of him as he tried to regain his breath but the males weren't having it.

"Round two?~ this time I'll get to fuck you~" Eric smiled as he suggested another round as the other two nodded and looked towards kaine with a glint in their eyes.

'S-Save me!' Kaine thought.

———
Ok end of sex scene lol soz , hope yall enjoyed it

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper