Remember That

Chelsea in media (check her out she funny asf and can sing!)

Rue POV
I'm on the phone with my bestfriend going off. She's like my therapist she knows everything about me. She even knows my dad abuses me. There's been many times she wanted to do something but I didn't let her.

"I'm serious I'll handle that nigga yeo" she yelled pacing back and forth in her room swinging on the air.

"What you gon do man? I don't want him hurt that bad"

She looked at the screen and grinned "ima call up chyna"

"NO HELL NAH." She is not going to get Chyna. I fucking refuse.

"Man why not? Chyna will straighten him out" Chyna is Chelsea older, crazy, gangbanging ass sister. And she been trying to fuck with me for the longest.

"Ain't chyna in jail for 25 to life right now" Chelsea smiled.

"Nope she got out. Soooo I can give her a call?"

"Man NO. but anyway back to Kay'oir. She seems like she don't like regular sex. She's different she always calls me daddy I NEVER HEARD HER CALL ME RUE NOT EVEN ONCE " I yelled. She thought about it.

"What type of porn she watch"

"That rope and bdsm shit" Chelsea looked at me with the "duhhh" face.

"Well tie her lil ass up and long dick style her shit" Chelsea said while humping her teddybear.

"You right. I'll call you back I'm bout to get ready"

"Ight don't put nobody in a wheel chair nigga" she laughed and hung up. I wanted to go look for my blanket in Kay'oir room.

When I grabbed the blanket, her clothes and this big ass duffel bag fell on me.

"Damn! What the fuck is in here anyway" I opened the bag and I was horrified.

It was nothing but chains, whips, collars, wooden safety pins, vibrators, handcuffs, dildos, mouth gaggers and other shit.

"What the fuck" im so shocked. My phone goes off and she texted me.

Babyma💦🤪- I'm almost home daddy. Let's watch movies

Me- Ight babe. We ain't watching no kid shit

Babyma💦🤪- please😓

Me-no ma

Babyma💦🤪- you're mean🖕🏾🖕🏾that's why I'm eating ya food!!!

Me- Come home right now

read

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️WHATS NEXT IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF NASTY SHIT. GRAB YA PASTOR AND HOLY WATER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I sat patiently in her room patiently waiting. She came in her room and rolled her eyes.

"Whatchu want?" I walked up to her and grabbed her throat. She gasped and tried to look away.

"Nah look at me. Why you getting a attitude with daddy?" She looked at me and stayed silent

"You mean to me" she pouted looking like a lil baby.

"Well imma fix that. Take ya shirt off" she looked at me with wide eyes and tried to protest.

"Nah take the shit off now" she looked down pulling off her shirt and unclipping her bra letting it drop to the floor. I licked my lips watching her nipple rings shine in the light.