2 | direct messages

@Artware | Direct Messages
__
y/n
hey, can i order a 1280 x 720 px, 2 characters with detail, and no background. keep it transparent. 

artware
wonderful! since that is a thumbnail size, i do charge extra.

did this fucking bitch charge me extra for it being a THUMBNAIL.

y/n
oh of course! how much?

artware
$5. i will have the order ready by sunday night since i dont have that many orders this week. is that fine with you? also, tell me the characters specifically and ill get that ready.

it's currently saturday afternoon. might as well pay for it i guess.

y/n 
yep. oh and for the characters, i want it to be my avatar and kryozgaming. it's for a.. collab video i'm making.

artware
interesting! im actually hired to do his thumbnails now! i don't know what happened to the other artist, but i hope they are alright since they have been working together for 3 years now...

little did they know, they are talking with them right now. it's-a-me bitch. and theres no collab video, i dont even make content on youtube.

y/n
ah, i see. no wonder why the video thumbnail looks different from the previous art style. anyways, i guess i'll pay you via paypal?

artware
of course! heres my paypal - [**********]

y/n 
payment successful. thanks.

artware
hey no problem! kryoz is p funny and love his content. bet yours is great as well. cheers, - artware.

__
i probably just spent at least 1/3 of my paypal balance on that bitch. god, that pricing. 

i wonder why john picked them instead of me though.

there has to be a good reason. there has to be. he worked with me for so long, and all of a sudden he just dropped on me like that?

i guess food will calm down this situation. 

i got up from my desk and walked over to my fridge. i realize that it was more empty than ever, only seeing an almost-expired milk jug and a couple of leftovers from the week before.

i smelled the leftovers and almost vomited. should've known that it was going to be bad in 3 days, but nope i left that bitch in for a week. i downed the remaining of the milk left, it was only half-cup's worth anyway. i should buy more groceries, and i still got plenty of money left on my card since im saving up. 

i got my car keys and take a quick look in the mirror. do i look decent? sure. do i look like ive taken drugs in the last 24 hours? hopefully no. since im going out for a bit, i only took my phone and purse with me. 

i got in the car pretty quickly and started the engine. i turned on bluetooth in my phone and started the music. off to the nearest store, still having some remnants of john in my mind.

my favorite song came up and sang along to it. (a/n: well my favorite song, if you have something else then imagine that instead, but take a listen to la lune tho its pretty good)

Sometimes these memories pull us under

We get lost talking, days gone by

But we're not getting any younger

And now it feels like real life has dragged us in its tide

im so used to working with john. maybe i just need a break from work. i'll email my cilents when i get home. god im such a failure.

So we stay awake like we always do

And we try to recreate

And though nothing's changed and I'm next to you

It doesn't feel the same

i only just work under him, why am i being like this? i doubt he even likes me. he only orders from me and i do the job. it should stay like that. 

I would never change what our past is

Written in our bones, it's who we are

I just can't control where my mind goes

When it goes too far

So we stay awake like we always do

And we try to recreate

And though nothing's changed and I'm next to you

It doesn't feel the same

i should stop acting like some middle schooler. im an adult and i shouldnt be crushing on someone i never even met in real life before. though, i do know how he looks like and he knows how i look like. but that shouldn't matter.

Does it matter if we change?
Does it matter at all?
Don't you worry about me, friend

Don't you worry at all
Does it matter if we change?
Does it matter at all?

Don't you worry about me, friend
Don't you worry if it doesn't feel the same

have i really developed a crush on john? fuck, hes even my boss for fucks sake. and im crushing over him and getting this stupid jealousy. 

It doesn't feel the same
(It doesn't feel the same)

(Feel the same)
(Feel the same)

as the song ended i pulled up on the parking lot. i got my things ready and opened the car door. since im stocking up on a fridge's worth of food again, i should get a cart.

im so crushing over john and i need to move on from that.

if i could, anyway.

__

a/n:

850 words

pretty basic with this one, the classic "song and depressing moment" chapter

have a yeehaw day