Percabeth

A/N: Just saying, for this one, Percabeth isn't quite a thing yet. YET!! Key word. I promise that by the end of it they will be.

"You're staring at him again." Percy muttered from the across the table. I sighed, averting their gaze from where it had once been, turning my look of longing to a glare as I stared across at my best friend (it isn't going to work if he's your brother, sorry, he's mine too). I pushed the food around my plate before looking back up at Percy, noticing his sea-green eyes were locked on something over my left shoulder. Or someone.

"You're staring at her again." I muttered, barely containing my grin at managing to get him back for his earlier comment.

"It's just so hard." Percy whined.

"I know." I sighed.

"Maybe one of those books of your's can tell us." Percy joked as refusing to tell him my book title is how we met. I sighed for the third time that morning.

"Yeah." I agreed sadly. That's when the answer to our problems hit me like a freight truck, the idea causing me to gasp at the same time it winded me, resulting in a strangled, choking noise. Percy plus a few others around us gave me a funny look, not at all concerned by my broken lungs and brain explosion. Once I finally recovered, I looked at Percy.

"I'm assuming those crazy noises mean you have an equally crazy idea." Percy questioned.

"Yes." I choked out, by now, everyone had looked away upon realizing my show of abnormal noises was over. "We gotta make them jealous."

"I'm sorry, what?" Percy was astounded by my conclusion. "You almost killed yourself to bring me that plan. And what do you mean, like we each need a fake boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Yeah, and so that we aren't getting anyone else involved and so that it isn't weird, we can be each other's." I explained.

"Yeah, 'cause that's not weird at all." Percy sassed.

"We don't have to do anything big," I convinced, "Just small loving gestures, like holding hands, laughing, that stuff."

"I still don't know." Percy hesitated.

"It's okay, it isn't going to end up like my previous plan." I assured, Percy's eyebrow rose. "No explosives." I promised, both Percy's eyebrows were up now.

"Alright." Percy agreed. "But I ain't blowing anything up this time."

TIMESKIP (brain levels: -6)

We decided to do Annabeth first, seeing as though we had already come up with a plan for her and she was smart, so she was going to figure out what was going on before Leo did, we had also figured she might be able to help us with a plan to make Leo jealous.

We linked hands and walked past where the blonde was sitting, only a few meters away, I then stopped and turned to look at Percy, laughing like crazy.

"No Percy," I giggled, partially forced and partially at his totally confused expression. "It's not cos, tan and sin, it's san, cis and tos." I screwed it up deliberately, knowing that would piss Annabeth to near breaking point. "You clearly don't know what you're talking about."

"Sorry baby." Percy smiled, giving me a kiss on the head. "I wish I knew as much about math as you do." I could almost hear the voices inside Annabeth's head screaming at my stupidity.

"Maybe I could teach you." I smiled back.

"I could think of nothing I'd rather do." Percy pulled my hand back into his and I kissed his cheek, walking away from Annabeth and continuing to fake laugh. Once we were at a safe distance away, Annabeth slammed her book closed, then shut her eyes and leaned her head back against the tree she was sitting under. Her chest rose in jagged jumps and leaps, she was crying. I walked out from where I was hiding, not wanting her to cry, but before I could reach her, she bolted to the Athena cabin, tears glistening as she went.
I decided to work this to our advantage.
I shoved Percy towards the cabin, despite his protests.