Reputations

Stans POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way inside the restaurant the two FBI agents wanted to meet. Its out of my belief to go to these idiot but I don't have much choice. I tried talking with my brother but all that led up to was a heated argument.

I entered the restaurant and I was leaded to a table where the two agents where already sitting at. The place was empty or at least the area we were in.

" Hello Stan lee"

" Right hello uh what are your names again" I said confused. I never really pay attention to them

" Im agent Powers and my partners name is agent Trigger" Powers said. I looked at the two with a 'I don't really care' face.

" Right Hey guys" I just said again sitting down at the table

" Now what did you want to talk to us about Stan" Powers said while cutting his streak

" I wanted to talk to you guys because if im being honest you guys are my last resort for any hope of getting those teen's out of that place. Even if its for an hour." I said looking at the table cloth and then back at the agents with determination

" Your not talking about your crazy plan about the task X team again are you" Powers said a bit annoyed about my old suggestion. I tried talking to them before but before I even got the chance to explain they said it was stupid crazy and they wouldn't allow it.

" Yes, yes I am and this time you guys are listening to the whole plan" I said I bit angry

" *sigh* fine" Powers said. His partner was giving me a dirty look until Powers said fine. He turned to him in shock but stayed quite. Idiot. I put my binder of all the teen's information on the table. On the cover it said Task X Team. I opened it to show a picture of dipper and information about him.

" Dipper Cipher

Age 18 " I said before I was interrupted

" Isnt that your nephew" Trigger said a little confused

" Yes but Ford doesn't want to admit that its still his nephew, anyways" I said a bit annoyed but got back to what I was talking about earlier.

" Dipper Cipher, before he was a Cipher he was known as Mason Pines. Dippers his nickname. He used to be like the punching bag of the family. I knew one day that kid was going to crack, I never though he would break though. When he was known as Mason Pines or Dipper he was an apprentice of Fords. Ford worked at an asylum. "helping" Mythical creatures and stuff. When dipper got old enough he was able to help Ford with a patient. Ford though Dipper was strong and smart enough to deal with the one and only Bill Cipher.

What amazed Ford was that after sometime he saw that Bill would only open up to Dipper. If it wasn't him Bill would do anything. He would only be honest with Dipper. So Ford let Dipper to deal with Bill. He never thought twice of what Dipper was capable of or Bill. Soon enough Dipper and Bill started falling in love with each other. Dipper didn't really understand while Bill stayed confused of his feeling for Dipper."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd Person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey-- Pinetree" Bill said as he saw Dipper walk in the room

" Pinetree? Why " Dipper said confused as he sat down at the table that was set up for the two

" Seems to suit you, you have a pinetree on your hat. Not to mention you spell like one" Bill said while smiling at dipper. Dipper only Blushed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey bill look what I found" Dipper said as he took out something from his coat pocket.