forty one | 41

I'm broken from that gif. I need someone to cuddle with me.

So um...I can't really say anything, so let the chapter speak for itself.

S x

P.S. I've reached 21K and omgosh that means the absolute world to me! I love you all and thank you for hanging in there with my late update. Life happens and whatnot that makes everything go to crap. I'm doing better, mentally and physically, so I'm still recovering from what happened to me...and another thank you to those who sent me kind wishes, ilysm. xx

con·fes·sion

Harry.

Daylight.

The sun was at its peak, where the shadows were minimal, and the truth could easily be revealed. None of that mattered though, as I was headed to the warehouse. It was an sudden and abnormal visit, but I was apparently summoned by the single person that added to my own ruining of my life.

Decreased, the amount of jobs that I've been given, over the past few week; but they haven't stopped. I'm forced to do a deal at least three times a week. Before it was willingly and I didn't care; but that was then and this is now. There were days that I felt at peace, completely forgetting that he existed, but it was only temporary. It never made a difference though - everything was temporary.

The only thing that I'm thankful for, is that none of them had to deal with client assassinations. Something inside told me that one of them made sure that it wouldn't be me, who would be put on those projects; and that was for one very specific reason.

I had my own.

It's one that I absolutely hate. One that haunts me every day, even though I put it to the very back of my mind - it doesn't work. Only being with her, makes the assignment fade. She puts a whole new light in my life.

Time was of the essence. It was moments that I was with her - and many more - that made me hate time. It made me despise every past, present, and future minutes. A couple, a few, several, hundreds, none of it mattered when it had to deal with the person your heart beats for. All a person wants to do, is spend every waking moment, living, breathing, and sleeping, with their other half.

Caring, loving, cherishing that time they have with each other. It's one of the most precious treasures in the world. Something that many take for granted is knowing that there is someone right there beside them, wanting to be there for them in every step of the way.

Things change in life though, like everything does. Death, is one major aspect of that change. Mentally and emotionally experiencing that, put a hole in my heart that I never thought it would ever mend. It wasn't just that. I truly believed that my heart died alongside Amber, and that there was just a gap in my chest for where it used to be. That wasn't the case though. Holes, gaps, cracks, rips, tears - they, all, could be mended.

Healing comes in many ways - from one's own self, from a stranger's, or from a lover's. In my case, it hit hard and fast with the third option. Céline was my reason for self restoration; of course, that was so I believed. She patched me up, filled my soul, stitched every rupture within me, without even have realised it myself.

When I did, it was too late - I was already head over heels for her.

But it all comes down to one thing and I know that very well: her life, is in my hands.

And just that, absolutely fucking terrified me, like never before.

"Well look who it is, the fucker who hasn't shown up in days." Vince's annoying tone, spoke. My jaw clenched, as my eyes narrowed at him.