Chapter 2

(Picture of Isabella)

Isabella POV

"So, what did you do?" Jenny asked rubbing my back as I lay on her lap on our living couch

"I didn't mean to do it, I was just so angry and hurt. I wasn't thinking straight' I said sitting up on the couch burying my face in my palms

"Wait, you didn't answer my question, Bella. What the hell did you do?!"

''I popped all his tires then I lit his car on fire, ok?!"

Jenny stood sat there with a blank face expression slowly a big smile came upon her face "I didn't know you had it in you? I wish I was there to see his face" Jenny said standing up jumping and clapping for joy singing Usher-Burn I just sat here busting out with laughter oh how much I loved this girl.

"Will you calm down pop star"

"You know what?" she said stopping looking at me with huge smile on her, I knew what was coming I shouldn't have not acknowledge her.

"NO!"

"Why not?''

"Because it's already 6"

"But we never go out"

"Because we have no reason to celebrate"

"You don't need a reason to celebrate to go to a club stupid but I guess we do. It's your first day of being single, in like forever"

"Um.."

"PLEASE!" Jenny begged me.

"NO"

"Please"

"NO" I repeated.

"Please!" she yelled I finally gave up after a five mins

"Fine...We'll go but only because I need a few drinks"

"Yay. Let's get ready now before you change your mind" Jenny said running to her room,

I quickly got up and ran into my bathroom for quick shower I smelled like gasoline, getting ready I put on my peach tight dress with short laced sleeves and black heels. I let my hair fall down with curly ends then applied a tad of makeup not to look like a clown finally looking at myself in the mirror I noticed the promise ring that Ricky gave me. So much memories now gone to the trash I took off the ring and threw it in the small bin trash can by my mirror, 'No more crying no more thinking of Ricky it's my time to have freedom and to let loose' I told myself walking out of the room seeing Jenny on the phone then giving me a wink I don't know why I had a really bad feeling about tonight.

"Guess what" Jenny said hanging up the phone, she was wearing a hot silky red tight dress with one strap I have to admit she look hot in that dress she was blessed with her mother's model legs and height.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"You remember my twin brother Nick" she said as I nodded my head yes, If you see them together they look exactly alike except Nick was a guy.

"He wants to join us in your freedom and a couple of his friends"

"Ok. Wait. You told him?"

"It's fine. He won't tell anyone even if he did we have so much dirt on him from since high school that still can get him into trouble" she said laughing then there was a knock at the door.

I slowly ran towards the door trying not to break a leg wearing these heels, opening the door I was grizzly bear tight hugged by Nick fake crying in my ear. "OK..Nick get off me" I yelled punching his back with full force, Nick yelped in pain letting me go then walking towards Jenny giving her a sweet hug. There sibling relationship is adorable they always made me jealous not having a sibling but then again I'd always have them two by my side no matter what.