54 | Aftermath

FACEBOOK EVENT
Nov 28 — 4 days from now
Friendsgiving in Christmas Hell!!

Woodrow Preece invited you
14 Going — 30 Maybe — 103 Invited

RECENT ACTIVITY

a/n: If ya can't view the FB post screenshots, honestly it's just memes + Joanna provoking Ray's ire

a/n: If ya can't view the FB post screenshots, honestly it's just memes + Joanna provoking Ray's ire. Oh, also, Joanna's profile pic is of a gal wearing a sweatshirt that just says "GIRLS" in all caps.

"Girl, I can't go to this shit. You know I can't. Woodrow invited, like, the entire cheerleading squad and we all know they'll rip my hair out for two things: For stealing Lennie from Harper, or for stealing Lennie from all of their horny asses. You know it, too! You know it's gonna happen. I've been thinking about it long and hard and I think it's best to just... sit this one out. Catch up on the Bachelor or something, right? Or homework, what with Regionals coming up and all—"

Ray paced the hallway outside of the woodworking lab. The sound of a saw going grated in the distance, and the smell of freshly-shaved plywood wafted in from the open door. Joanna had her foot against it, holding the door open as Ray went on her rampage, waving Joanna's phone this way and that.

Joanna had her eyes locked on her phone like a victim might a pendulum, stuck in hypnosis. Rosalie looked between the both of them until Ray, at last, spun to her, eyes wide and desperate.

Rosalie blinked, startled by the attention, and managed a weak, "Uh... I mean, it's not just Lennie. There's gonna be a dozen other people there. You have more than enough buffer."

"So you're seriously considering going? I thought you'd think it's overrated," Ray said.

"So you're hoping I have an excuse not to go, so that you don't have to go?" Rosalie said. Ray shrugged and ended on a guilty nod, leaning back on her heels. "Well, I don't have an excuse. Ma and I don't celebrate Thanksgiving and neither do the Griffins."