{Alice x fem reader}

Alice's P.O.V
I sighed as I fixed Eugeo's sister's wounds "Seriously you two need to stop arguing about stupid stuff!"I scolded (Y/N) all she did was huff at me "Eugeo started it you are like Kirito always siding with Eugeo in fights like these,you side with Eugeo because you like him more then me!"(Y/N) shouted crossing her arms looking the other direction,I blushed when she said that "N-No I don't Eugeo like that!"I screamed in embarrassment (Y/N)'s light green eyes only showed sadness as she looked down at the ground.

She had bandages on both of her arms and wrists she also had bandages around her head since she whacked her head on the demon tree while arguing with Eugeo,she had a couple band aids on her cheeks and scratch marks on her arms and face too (Y/N) was always the rebel in the group her calling the path she chose was to become a swordsman she practices everyday with a sword.I followed her one time to see her swing at a log with a sword I was amazed to see how good she is that's when I started developing feelings for the rebel,(Y/N) is a brave good looking girl who is a tomboy for a kid her age she is the same height as Kirito and Eugeo I'm the shortest in the group.

I sighed as I grabbed another band aid from the aid kit grabbing (Y/N)'s face to look at me so I can put the band aid across the bridge of her nose "Honestly I never said I liked Eugeo more then you I think your brave for your age"I said giving a smile (Y/N) blushed and avoided my gaze "Yeah whatever you say princess"she said rubbing the back of her neck I giggled at her nervousness.

[Timeskip to the next day]

I just left the church I got done with my sacred arts class bringing lunch for the three woodcutters it was not that long of a walk when I spotted the colossal tree named Gigas Cedar,I walk to the trio to see (Y/N) trying to cut down the tree counting using the same moves I have seen her do with the sword she practices with but with an axe "Forty-eight,forty-nine,fifty!"(Y/N) yells she takes a deep breath then drops down to the ground landing on her back.

She pants as she lays on the ground her bandages and band aids still on her body I jump onto a rock "Okay you three better not have been wrestling or I'm telling old man Garitta to increase your cutting quotas!"I shouted Kirito and Eugeo gave me a 'no please' face (Y/N) didn't look at me I jump off the rock walking up to them,we are sitting down eating lunch Kirito keeps complaining about how hot foods go bad real fast if we don't eat it fast enough "Well then we could get ice?"(Y/N) said putting down the piece of pie and putting a finger under her chin.

I look at her and tilt my head to the side confused "How? Where could we found ice?"I ask (Y/N) looked up at me directly in my blue orbs she brought her face closer to mine which made me blush,"We could go to the End mountain that's where the white dragon is correct? We could grab some ice and make our hot lunch last longer"(Y/N) said sitting back down my heart rate was beating fast but started slowing down "I think we shouldn't go"Eugeo said worried "That's a good idea we should"Kirito said agreeing with (Y/N)'s idea "I think it's a good idea too but remember we can't pass the dark territory got it"I said both (Y/N) and Kirito nodded they heads we started planning when to go Eugeo just sighed staying out of the Conversation.

[Timeskip two days later]

All of us we are in the End mountain looking for ice we have been walking for a while when Eugeo steps on something and it cracks I shine the light on his foot to find he stepped on ice,we ran to found a bunch of ice but also the remains of the white dragon's bones we packed a bunch of ice in my basket but then Kirito tried to pick up the blue rose sword that was in the cave.we tried to find the way we came we felt wind when we thought we saw light we ran to see the dark territory but stopped before crossing the line,we saw two knights a good one and a bad the dark force knight was shot with an arrow he fell off his dragon in front of us holding out his hand for help.

I was about to cross the line but stopped I tripped having my finger over the line (Y/N) ran to my side as fast as she could "Alice! Are you okay?!"(Y/N) asked helping me up I got up to my knees and stared at me hand "I-I.."I stuttered (Y/N) pulled me into a hug "It's okay you didn't leave the cave you are okay and whatever danger comes for you just for your hand crossing the line for second I will protect you"(Y/N) whispered in my ear not aggressively but in a safe and calm voice,her grip around my waist was tighter like I was going to leave her I wrapped my arms around her neck burying my head in the crook of her neck melting into her touch we went home after that looking forward to tomorrow's lunch.

[Timeskip next day]

The whole Village was crowded in the Center I was curious I feel someone pull on my wrist I look to see (Y/N) with Kirito and Eugeo "We need to get out of here now Alice!"(Y/N)whispered shouted "Why?"I ask "Alice the knight is here for you for crossing the dark territory!"Eugeo whispered yelled,"I'm here for her crimes Alice Zubreg for crossing the dark territory"The knight said I was shocked I dropped the basket having the ice fall out and started melting.

I was chained up by my father to the dragon Kirito pushed though the crowd with Eugeo "She didn't pass the line it was just for a second that's it we came with her takes us too!"Kirito yelled trying to save me she gripped the axe hard his knuckles started turning white,I saw Kirito and Eugeo but I didn't see (Y/N) I looked at the ground in sadness knowing she probably left since it's none of her business.

But what I saw I could never forget (Y/N) came running out of the crowd super fast she took the axe from Kirito's hands really fast "(Y/N)!"both Kirito and Eugeo yelled,she ran towards the knight he didn't see her (Y/N) slashed the axe at the knight cutting his arm he grunted in pain and started bleeding he pushed her with a force so strong it cut (Y/N)'s left eye making her left eye bleed "(Y/N)!!"I yelled in shock and worry I tried to get out of the chains to help her she laid on the ground holding her bloody eye.

I started crying I felt so useless the knight got on his dragon and started lifting us off the ground (Y/N) got off the ground what I saw was heartbreaking (Y/N) stared at us with her bloody left eye and fine right eye,I gave her a closed eye smiled telling her it's fine I mouthed I love you but since we are so high in the sky I doubt she could read my lips."Alice!!"(Y/N) screamed the last thing I saw was me flying away from my village and (Y/N) screaming my name then I blacked out remembering nothing.