☁️✨

༄˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧༚

༄˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"BITCH SLOW DOWN BEFORE YOU HIT A FUCKING PEDESTRIAN !"

Y/n laughed at this statement and watched from the side of her eye as Noah began to tightly grip his bag of junk food which they had just gotten a couple minutes ago. Y/n had recently gotten her license and ever since that day Noah had constantly begged her to be his personal Uber.

She usually said yes and was always quite the responsible driver, but she was bored that day and decided to try and drive as a maniac and avoid as many tickets as possible. As Y/n did a sharp turn to the right into an alley Noah had to stop himself from flying over into the drivers seat as he was not wearing a seatbelt.

"NOAH IF YOU FINISH ANOTHER POUCH I SWEAR TO GOD !" Y/n shouted as she came to a quick pause once she noticed the litter of green pouches which were now carelessly decorating her cars passenger floor. Noah attempted to slyly put the brand new pouch back into the bag.

Y/n was so irritated with the boys actions that she didn't even notice a lanky looking boy making his way into the middle of the alley just in front of her car. As soon as Y/n calmed down she continued to drive and made sure to keep a close eye on Noah as they were making their way out of the alley. Just as Y/N almost made it out she heard a thud.

Y/N turned to Noah as she gulped and looked at him. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as he looked towards the front of the car and then back towards her. She knew what was coming from the boy the moment he began to smirk from winning his useless argument.

"WHAT'D I TELL YOU ! SEE I WAS RIGHT BUT NOOO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME ! HAH KARMAS A BITCH NOW HUH ?" Noah began to shout as he began to eat another pouch of apple sauce. Y/n quickly got out of her car to see a boy around her and Noah's age laying in front of her car. Not a sound coming out of his mouth.

"OH SHIT BITCH YOU JUST KILLED A NOODLE !" Noah shouted as he saw the boys body in front of the car.

"I-I didn't kill him ! I don't think so.." Y/n said as she examined the boy. She shook her head and sighed gratefully as she saw the boy breathing but yet he didn't wake up. She scanned his face and arms for blood or even a hint that he got hit. She looked around to see if anybody had seen what happened.

"Noah help me get him back in the car !" Noah looked at her with wide eyes and pointed at the boy on the floor and then back at himself.

"You want me to touch that ?" Noah kept looking at Y/n as if she was insane and looked at the scene before finally giving in.

"I'm no accomplice bitch but I'll help cause I'm nice, but just know I don't work for free." Noah said as he dragged the boy to the back seat of Y/n's car and carelessly throwing him inside.

"NOAH IF YOU MAKE HIM BLEED I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT !" Y/n shouted freaking out over how recklessly the boy had been thrown in. She quickly got in the drivers seat and attempted to calm down and catch her breath before driving off back to her house.

☆彡๑•ૅㅁ•๑

hi guys ! so uh I wanted to make a fun story and I came up with this one and his is the first chapter so uh it'd be great if you guys went to go read it ! <3