June

It was months later, 6 months actually. It was June now.. tomorrow is Harry and Draco's one year... Harry was sat at the Dursley's in his room, holding a photo of the order. Sirius was dead too, fuck Bellatrix Harry thought bitterly, he was tempted to crumble the photo and throw it away but it was his only photo of everyone so he just threw it to the side on his desk. He stood up and notice how much taller he got over the term, before he couldn't touch the top of his wardrobe and had to stand on his toes but now he can reach his arm up and touch it. he looked over at his bedside table which had a photo of him and Draco on it.. next to it the box for his ring which was still placed neatly on left hand. A tap came from his window and he looked over, a beautiful Eurasian Eagle-Owl tapped gracefully. Hedwig hooted happily in her cage "hey Randy" Harry said putting his hand through the newly made bars on his window, taking the letter out of his small claws, he hooted and rested on the edge cautiously.

Lion,
     Hi, my little boo bear, I'll be over later tonight with gifts for tomorrow, have you heard anything from Hermione and the Weasley's? I need to make sure you're alright love, I miss you lots.. you're strong Harry.

He felt his eyes burn slightly as they glossed over like glass. "I'm strong" he muttered, setting the letter down on his desk and writing back.

Dragon,
     Hi love, I haven't heard anything from them at all. I'm hanging on I suppose. I need you here. I'm not looking the best, the Dursley's are getting madder and madder at me every day. I'm still confused about what I do wrong but, if you see me with bruises don't be surprised. I love you and miss you a lot. See you soon love.

He folded the parchment neatly then into put a ribbon around it, handing it back to Randy "back to Draco" Harry hummed, winking and he hooted happily, flying away.

--
Harry cleaned up the dishes, bringing them into the kitchen and setting them in the sink. Spilling soap across the silver and white china.. gabbing the sponge and turning the tap on to get the plates soapy. He turned the trickling water off so he could scrub the plates.. as he did so he heard a gentle knock at the door. He splashed his fingers of water and dried them on his pants, opening the door. He smiled "hi" he said breathlessly, Draco smirked "hi handsome" he hummed, gently kissing Harry's forehead making him giggle quietly "what you up to" Draco said coming in, he was tall, very tall.. if he lifted his arms he'd hit the ceiling "washing the dishes" Harry said, returning to the sink to finish up. Draco leaned against the countertop next to him.. "who are you talking to down there you ungrateful fag?!" Vernon yelled from up the stairs and Harry stopped, leaning forward and hiding his face "no one!" he called back, his eyes glossed slightly "hey love, come here" Draco whispered, leaving off the counter and pulling the boy to his chest.. holding him close "sh, baby" Draco cooed gently as Harry held around his torso.

Draco was sat on Harry's small bed as Harry cleaned up his room "you don't stop, do you?" Draco chuckled softly, Harry blushed as he collected papers that were scattered over his desk, he looked over at Draco and smiled, he opened a paper folder and slid them in.. He grabbed his metal pins and the photos sat in the corner of his desk, going to the corkboard above his bed, Draco scooted over so Harry could kneel on the bed. Harry took down his notes and put photos up instead, moving his tie out of the way to pin up the rest. There were only 5 photos but it was his favorite photos. 4 of them was of him and Draco, the one in the top left corner was him sat on Draco's lap in Hogwarts' field, their foreheads leaning against each other. Smiling brightly, Hermione took the photo for them. She took a lot of photos of them, there were more cute photos of them and then a group photo on Christmas "you're hanging photos of us?" Draco chuckled and Harry nodded "why not?" Harry said leaning off of his knee and sitting next to him "I mean, the Dursley's don't know your gay, and if they saw the photo of us kissing" he pointed to the photo of Harry holding around Draco's neck and Draco holding him by his waist as they held a kiss. "I don't think they would be happy with that" he chuckled, Harry pouted "but I don't care about their opinions" Harry reached his leg over Draco's lap, moving himself on to his lap making him smile "their opinions are invalided to me" he giggled, Draco put his hands comfortably on his waist and gently kissed him making him smile "where are we sleeping tonight?" Draco asked and Harry shrugged "I call sleeping on you" Harry giggled and Draco smirked, "when do you don't love?" Draco said gently kissing down Harry's chin and to his neck, kissing over it lightly making him let out a breathless moan. Harry's hips rolled over Draco's lap and Draco smirked "no sir" he hummed against his skin and Harry bit his lip as Draco gently left more marks. "let's go to bed love" Draco said softly, going back to his lips and gently pecking them making him giggle "okay" Harry said, sliding off of his lap and letting him get comfortable on the bed, Harry crawled in bed, laying himself on Draco. Draco turned the light off on the lamp and the darkness embraced them.