Chapter 6

The sudden attack on Jimin made you spin around in your chair to find the culprit.

Standing a short distance from the table was four boys of a similar age approaching your table, practically bent over in laughter at the way Jimin was spitting and trying to swat sand off his face.

This should have made you laugh too but you were too busy trying to figure out how to breathe again after you recognized one of them as the man you saved on the beach.

Taehyung.

"Jimin! Where the hell have you been?" Said the tall one, pulling up a chair beside him.

"Namjoon are you not seeing the cute girl he's with?" Said another one of the boys. He was tall and classically handsome, he looked older than the others.

Taehyung didn't say anything, he just awkwardly stood behind the boy who had just spoke, starring straight at you.

"Yah! Cut it out guys, you're embarrassing me!"Jimin whined, pushing Namjoon's hand off his shoulder and blushing wildly.

You smiled at this, thankful to be distracted from the eyes that were burning a hole in your head.

"And what's your name cutie?" the older boy asked, winking at you and sitting down beside you.

"Y/N" you replied, eyeing him warily and trying not to notice the glare that both Jimin and Taehyung gave him.

"Leave the poor girl alone Jin" Namjoon said, leaning over the table to smack the side of his head before turning his gaze to you, "nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Namjoon."

You nodded at him and smiled, seeing Jimin spring to his feet out of the corner of your eye.

"Y/N and I have some good news!" he said cheerfully, clapping his hands together.

"You're expecting?" the boy who's voice you recognized as Yoongi said, smirking at Jimin.

Jimin scowled at him before throwing the pen he was holding at him.

"What I was going to say was Y/N and I won a prize that we can share with all of you!" Changing his gaze to lock with yours, making you blush a little.

"Well what is it? Do you want us to guess or something?" The voice startling you slightly since this is the first time Taehyung had spoken. He had taken a seat on the far end of the table.

Jimin frowned at the edge in his voice before continuing, "its a free trip to Starfish Island, and a boat party!!" He finished, his smile returning at full power.

Namjoon jumped up and wrapped his arms around Jimin, lifting him up in a bear hug.

"Hell yeah! Nice work Jimin!" He said as he spun him around in a circle, ignoring the protests in response.

You felt a hand squeeze your leg, "Yeah, thanks Y/N" Jin said close to your ear before leaning away again to wink at you.