Lets play a game

Rue in media👅

Kay'oir POV
After visiting Chelsea, I felt weird. Not about Chelsea she's nice. I felt weird about Chyna. One minute she was licking her lips at my daddy then she was tryna rub up against me and shit. She even tried to touch my coochie under the table.

Don't worry....I stabbed her in the hand with the steak knife.

Now me and Daddy are back home. Mommy is gone on business and I just assumed Mr Dad is gone too with her.

Now I'm just sitting next to Daddy feeling her stare at me.

"Didn't I tell you staring was rude" I chuckled and she smiled.

"I think you did say something like that" she kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to her.

"Let's play a game"

"No we not playing Russian Roulette." I pouted and sulked in my seat.

"Ok a different game. An easy one" I smiled and she didn't look convinced at all.

"We can play hide and seek. Just that nothing more." She thought about it then she agreed.

"But....we're playing my way"

Rue POV
She's giving me the ground rules and I immediately got a bad feeling.

"Wait say the rules again"

"First we play Rock Paper Scissors, and whoever's it has to hide and you have to find the it person before they find you" (ps I literally just made this idea up)

"Nobody is allowed to peek when counting is happening, you're not allowed to get scared and stop the game and you can't exit the house."

"Ok bet. 2 out of three"

"Rock paper scissors shoot! Rock Paper Scissors shoot!"

"I'm it! Oh and I forgot one last thing"

"Wassup"

"The it person is allowed to make up random rules while game is in session. 1...2...." she smiled then covering her eyes as she was counting and walking away.

I assumed that's when I was supposed to go somewhere and hide. I've been hiding in the same place. This game isn't as scary as I thought. I just have to look for her.

I went downstairs to check the bathrooms and the lights started flickering then went out.

"What the hell" I'm looking for a light switch. Then I hear a guitar. She put on tiptoe through the tulips knowing I hate that damn song (in reality I love it lol back to the story)

" STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT KAY'OIR!!" I yellled out frustrated because I hit my knee on something.

I heard whispering and giggling around me. It sounded like it was more than one voice. Sounded like five......oh shit they gon jump me.

"Fuck this I'm out" I start to walk away then I felt myself being pulled onto the ground and I was in a tight choke hold.

I tried to get out of her grip but I heard the phone ring. She reached for the phone covered my mouth.

"Hello.....hi mommy! I'm watching tv.....yea....Um you can't talk to Rue right now cause she's sleeping" she had her conversation while I was struggling to breathe. I punched her in the leg as hard as I could then everything went black.

Rue POV
I just stood over Rue smirking at her. She looked so cute passed out. I was about to wake her up when a deep voice invaded my ears.

"You finally did it?" I turned to see Dre standing by the wall. He had his dreads pulled back wearing black from head to toe. And I couldn't see his eyes even tho that's normal for him.

"I can't.....I don't want to" he shook his head and starting choking me.

"Why you care bout this bitch so much? It's not like she give a fuck about you" he threw me on the ground and I tried scooting away from him.

"Don't tell me you think she cares about you"

"She does.....she's my daddy of course she cares about me" I said lowly with tears in my eyes. He just stared at me emotionless and stared at her body.

"Kill her right now I ain't playing with you mane"

"NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed sobbing

"Ok" he pointed at my arm making it go up in the air. I started to feel sharp pains then lines appeared on my wrists. 

"You forgot I control you shorty?"

I grabbed my bleeding wrist holding it to my chest.

"Now. Go kill her.....the same way you killed you mother. Or better yet...the same way you killed your baby brother remember that?" He started laughing pulling out a blunt and lighting it. I started screaming as I started to pull my dreads.

I couldn't kill her. Guess I'll kill myself then. I cut up Rue's razor getting a few blades out of it.

While I was making deep lines I heard Rue start coughing and she looked at me.

"Kay'oir...... KAY'OIR NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" she jumped up running to me. I tried to run away but she grabbed me and I starting kicking and screaming.

"STOP LET ME DO IT LET ME DIEE" I screeched and she held me tightly.

"It's ok shhhhh stop. Calm down and tell me why you're doing this"

I looked down and saw that my outfit was covered in a lot of my blood. I felt extremely light headed.

"I ....needed to save you" I kissed her cheek then everything went dark.

THIS IS THE FINAL ENDING...

Of this chapter.....or Kay'oir life you decide☺️

-how y'all feeling about everything??? Enjoying the book???

And i should be updating ashes to rose petals maybe this week

Y'all wanna know who Kay'oir character is based on????

Welp BYEEEE