When You're Jealous

(A/N: This is requested by RoketGurl15Starlight_Lover0667, and Mystic_F. Alright before we jump to the story, take note that your dorm room will be located at the 5th floor next to Asui's room if you take a look of the picture provided here. Anyways, thank goodness I was able to get this done because writing this one was challenging since I got used to writing about the guy being jealous. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!)

Photo : I can't seem to find the artists name but I found it on Pinterest so I'm very sorry!  T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.at/pin/67413325658000366/

(This image is from the original BNHA Manga [Chapter 98] and I only edited the dialogue and such) 

Date created: March 21, 2019

Dates edited: March 22, 2019 / August 12, 2019

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Alright, let's all have a pair activity"

We were in the middle of Modern Hero Art History class and as of the moment, Midnight wanted all of us to have ourselves an activity.

"If we want Class 1-A's bond and cooperation to be strong, this activity is the right way to do it!", Midnight said with determination, "And with that, draw lots will decide fate".

All of our eyes widened since all of us had in mind which of us will pick.

But I guess our dreams have been crushed.

"Dammit, I wanted to pair with..."

Left and right, my classmates murmured under their breaths while some are just chill - like Todoroki, my boyfriend, and along with Bakugou and Tokoyami for example.

"Alright, settle down", said Midnight and brought out one box, "Because these are all waiting for you".

We all nodded and continued listening to Midnight's remaining words.

"Oh and one more thing, since this class is not even, we might have one group of three", Midnight continued, "And the last to pick will be...".

Midnight decided to pick a name from the box and afterwards, she smiled and turned to the red head shark boy, "That would be you, Kirishima".

Kirishima nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am!".

"Great, now let's get the ball rolling, shall we~?"

One by one, they rummaged their hands inside the box and each of them already knew who their partner will be.