What's Next?

Thanks!

Hi, guys. First off, I just need to give a massive thank you to you, because you made it all the way! This story is an emotional wreck, and it probably frustrated a lot of you. But, I hoped the ending of this book made all the endurance worth it. Honestly, it feels so surreal. I wrote this story for fun and thought at most ten people might come across it. I never expected you guys would stick around and support me during the close to two years I've been writing this series. I don't know how to express how grateful I am for every read, every vote, every comment. As long as one person enjoys my writing, it makes it all worth it :) THANK YOU!!!

Third Book?

At first, I was considering ending the series after the sequel. However, people began asking me for a third book, so I definitely had to do it. Don't worry! It will not be like the first or second book with confusing and complicated relationship problems. This time, it'll focus more on their journey together, with more romantic and cutesy scenes sure to satisfy the corny-hearted. Stay tuned for that :)

New Series?

For those of you who read the chapter "REAL QUICK QUESTION" in the first book, you already know I've been considering doing a new series. It's a historical romance based loosely in ancient China. I've been developing the plot and wrote some chapters ahead of time. Since I'm nearing my SAT test and AP tests, I will have to focus on studying and can't write as much until summer breaks starts in late May. In the meantime, I'll upload a chapter of my new series each week, and I hope you guys will give it a try even if it's outside of your usual genre!