Epilogue..

Ananya's POV :-

6 years later..
"If you are done looking at the door, then please do some work as party is tonight only", I shouted at Karan while getting annoyed at him.

"Once she comes, i will start doing the preparations", Karan told me smiling.

"Sometimes I get jealous of her , you love her more then me", I told him pouting.

"Their is no second thought on that. I love her more then I love you", he told me while winking at me.

I fake glared at him. Yes it's truth, from the time she has entered our life , our life has completely changed. He can be busy for me but he can't be busy for her. He fulfills all her wishes and she is his princess. She is stubborn but she only listens to Karan. He is the only one who has power to convince her.

"Buddy",we heared a very loud voice from the door.

Karan got up and ran towards her. He took her in his arms and twirl her round.

"I missed you so much princess and I was waiting for you from morning", Karan said.

"I missed you too buddy and that stupid flight got delayed",Amaira said.

Yes ,you guessed it right , Karan is waiting for Amaira from morning. She is the person who rules his heart.

"Hey Ananaya?How are you and where is our handsome birthday boy?", Armaan asked while taking me in a hug.

"I am good Armaan and he has gone with his grandparents for shopping",I told him.

Then we turned towards Karan and Amaira ,who are still busy in talking.

"I am so jealous of your daughter , whenever she is around, my husband forgets that he has a wife",I told Armaan pouting.

"But i am not jealous of your husband as he is the only one who can put some senses in Amaira when she doesn't listens to anyone of us", Armaan said laughing.

"How is Rashmi's mom now?", I asked him.

"She is recovering but Rashmi is feeling very bad that she couldn't come here", Armaan told me.

Rashmi is Armaan's wife.  After I told him about Rehana's wish he thought about it. After 2 months he called me and told me that he is ready to get remarried. I started searching for a perfect girl for him and then I meet Rashmi. She was a divorcee. Her husband had a affair with her co-worker so she divorced him. It had been 6 years that they got married and they have a cute boy named Rahul , who is of 4 years old. Rashmi treats Amaira like her own child and both of them share a strong bound.

"Amaira , if you are done meeting your buddy then spare some time for meeting your maa as well", I told her sarcastically.

Both Amaira and Karan rolled their eyes at me and then Amaira came and hugged me.

"I missed you so much maa", Amaira said giving me a tight hug.

"Ya I saw that how much you missed me", I told her eyeing her and Karan.

"Mom",came and overly happy voice of my son.

"Hey baby, how was your shopping?", I asked him taking him in my arms.