Insomnia Prt 1

Harry's POV

Vik: "Come on, it will be fun."

Harry: "It will be fun, I know that, but what I'm worried about is whether or not people will leave us alone. We are there to chill, relax, and have fun, Not to be inundated with people."

Vik: "Which is why we are going with Alex and his friends, at least then we won't need to worry when we are literally in the middle of his group of friends."

Harry: "And they are fine handling the three of us?"

With myself, Simon and Vik all heading to Insomnia this year I was worried about the fans getting in the way.

Vik: "We will be fine OK? We won't need to worry about food or drink we can have someone deliver that to our seat, and we also won't need to worry about random people as Alex told his friends, so we should be OK."

Harry: "Alright, fine I'll bite the bullet and suck it up."

Lifting my pc into the back seat, putting the seat belt around it just for safekeeping as well as one of my monitors into the box and sliding that into the boot of Simon's car, his being the biggest, I couldn't deny that I wasn't you know, slightly excited for this. I've wanted to go for a little while now, not having gone a few years back when Josh went. But for now, I guess I just needed a break for a little bit. With the three of us now in Simon's car, managing to find room in his larger vehicle rather than mine or Vik's, we headed on our way to Birmingham for the event, booking a hotel for the three days, our own room, of course, fuck sleeping with these guys.

Simon: "It will be nice to relax for a little bit."

Harry: "Reckon we will? We are pretty easily identifiable."

Vik: "Well yeah, which is why we should just put on a happy face and a smile for those that are brave enough to say hi."

Simon: "That's another thing to remember, not everyone will actually say hi, just take a photo from afar or something."

Harry: "That almost annoys me even more."

Vik: "Don't have much of a choice, just focus on yourself and we will be fine OK?"

Harry: "Alright fine."

When we arrived at the venue after checking in at our hotel, making sure our stuff was fine and taking only what we needed. We lugged our setups out of the car and into the arena, first noticing how big the area for everything was, and with hundreds and hundreds of people all with their own gaming set up. God the amount of electricity for this would be through the roof.

Harry: "I would love to see the energy bill after an event like this."

Vik: "You could probably guess no one would be able to just casually pay it in one go that's for sure."

Harry: "True, alright where are we headed?"

Alex: "Vik hi."

Turning to my left, looking down along the crowd of people, I noticed a rather taller man walking towards us empty-handed. He had a slight amount of stubble on his face with short, flat hair. He was kind of cute in an I want to cuddle him all day, kind of way.

Vik: "Hey Alex, this is Simon and Harry though I told you they were coming last week."

Alex: "Nice to meet you both, when you get to the security in the front here, they will check your bags and your set up, give you a sticker to put on it and then you are pretty much good to go."

Simon: "And we have to put it on the tower?"

Alex: "Yeah it's one of the fastest ways they are able to make sure it's yours, and also keep your I'd on you at all, fucking times. They are a stickler for your shit and are cracking down after someone's computer was stolen a few years back."

Vik: "Will do, Can you show us where we are seated?"

Alex: "Yeah sure I can wait."

Going through security and into the massive area, with many basic white tables set up all over, streaming down the way in neat, yet well-planned rows, easily hosting about 100 gamers, if not more per row. And there had to be well over 30 rows. Being led to our spot, I could already see people looking our way, probably wondering what we are doing here?

Alex: "You guys are just here."

Vik: "Hey guys."

Standing in front of my spot, seeing a name I didn't recognize beside me, I placed my pc on the ground and under the table, just out of the way, and pulled my monitor out of its box, placing that also just out of the way before plugging in my keyboard and mouse. I swear having a great pc set up is nice and all... Till you have to move it.

Alex: "I need to go make sure that our friends Chloe and Ben are coming, they said they have a surprise with them."

Vik: "A surprise?"

????: "I think I might know what it is."

Alex: "And you aren't gonna tell us Howezy?"

Howezy: "Nope."

As he walked off, back towards the entrance, I was introduced to everyone around me, And I made sure to introduce myself to everyone as well. We were getting a few people saying hi and wanting a photo but not as many as I thought we would, only a handful asked. And Alex and Vik's friends were really sweet and funny. They were actually quite loud too so it made communication just that little bit easier.

Alex: "Guys they arrived."

As we all looked up to face the noise, we saw him standing with who I'm assuming is Chloe, Ben and some other guy. But as soon as he said hi and waved, all of their friends screamed, even Vik let out a cry of surprise with an "AIDEN".

Harry: "Aiden?"

Aiden: "Hey Vik long time no see, it's been a few years how are you?"

Vik: "I'm doing great and yourself?"

Aiden: "Yeah I'm good."

He was kind of really hot. I could see it in the way he held himself that he wasn't normally an open person. But his body was like mine, little stomach but still built. And he had messy looking black hair, with a fair amount of stubble growing, if he grew it out he might look like Josh, If Josh was about 5 foot 6.

Aiden: "I'm Aiden, nice to mee you."

I snapped out of my stupor before seeing his hand held out to me, I shook it and introduced myself back but he just smiled at me. But something seemed just a little off with him.

Harry: "Something seems off but I can't put my finger on it."

Aiden: "I'm an Aussie, I've known Vik for a few years now. I met him while playing Minecraft before I matured and found other games to play."

Harry: "Sounds like you got older."

Aiden: "That's one way to put it yeah. But yeah I'm visiting for a month here and I'm really excited to meet my friends in person finally. And meet some new friends I didn't know of course."

Harry: "So that means you know me?"

Aiden: "Yeah but that doesn't matter to me, You aren't anyone special, Still just a regular person that happens to be really well known. And besides, I'm not friends with you, I'm friends with Vik."

Harry: "Do you know any of the Aussies?"

Aiden: "No, I live in Melbourne."

He was really cute, I almost couldn't stop looking at him, Even though he was smiling the entire time. He seemed like a really nice guy to get to know.