{1 The Day Before The Concert.

{1 The day before the concert. 

Your pov

''Good morning Y/N,'' Jieun your best friend says happily when you plop down on the empty chair next to her.

''Morning,'' You grumble and rest your head on the table.

''Ah as much of a morning person as ever,'' Jieun chuckled and ruffles your hair.

''Aaah! Jieun!'' You grumbled angrily and grab her hand to stop her, ''At least leave me at peace until I am fully awake.''

''Here,'' A coffee was put on the table right in front of you, you look up.

''I guessed you wanted one too,'' Haneul your other best friend smiled at you and sat down next to you. 

''Thanks!'' You said happily and gave her a hug while glaring at Jieun, ''At least your nice to me in the morning!''

Jieun pouted in response.

''Good morning Class!'' The teacher entered the room.

You sighed just 2 more hours you thought and sank back in your chair and started sipping your coffee.

*Two Hours Later*

''Okay, so that will be it for today, don't forget to turn in your report on Friday!'' The teacher said.

''Finally!'' You said while stretching your muscles, ''Time to get another coffee.''

''Y/N,'' Jieun said, ''You really need to cut down on the caffeine.''

''Then I will definitely fall asleep in every class,'' You replied and start stuffing your notebook in your backpack.

''Maybe her soulmate will be a barista,'' Haneul joked.

''Hey, that would not even be that bad,'' You said smiling. ''He can make me coffee in the morning.''

''Seriously, guys,'' Haneul says, ''Do you think you will ever find your soulmate?''

''I believe I will one day!'' Jieun says exited.

''I don't know,'' You hesitantly say, ''I don't even know if I ever want to meet that person.''

''What?!'' Haneul exclaims surprised, ''It's supposed to be the best thing that will ever happen to you in your life, you will never feel alone again.''

''Exactly,'' You reply, ''You'll never be alone again, that person will always want to be with you, depend on you, seems like a lot of responsibility to me. You know I like my freedom.''

''Are you serious?'' Jieun asks curiously.

''Dead serious,'' You say and sarcastically add, ''I will just adopt 50 cats and drink coffee and wine with them.''

''Those cats are a lot of responsibility too'' Jieun says laughing and you nudge her shoulder.

''Very funny.''

''Well, I can't wait to meet my other half,'' Haneul says, ''Maybe I will meet him tomorrow at the BTS concert.''

''No way,'' Jieun says, ''The chances of that are really slim.''

''Well actually,'' You point your finger in the air like a smartass, ''I think the percentage of idols finding their soulmates should be higher than the ''normal'' people.''

''What? Why?'' Haneul and Jieun ask in unison.

''Just think about it, how many million girls will buy tickets to their concerts? If the rumors are true and you just need to lay eyes on your other half it must be easier for them. My guess is most of the older kpop idols have already found theirs.'' You explain.

Jieun and Haneul gape at you.

''You might be right,'' Haneul says, ''Then do you think BTS already found their soulmates?''

''Don't know,'' You shrug your shoulders, ''Wouldn't suprise me if they did.''

''Maybe Namjoon is your soulmate?'' Jieun nudges you, '' He is just as smart as you.''

You laugh, ''MY IQ is not 148''

''Or maybe Suga,'' Haneul says, ''He likes his coffee dark just like you.''

''Are you guys starting again with the coffee?'' You roll your eyes at your friends, but your mind starts longing for that second cup of coffee you were supposed to get. So, you excuse yourself and quickly get your cup of coffee before the next lesson is going to start. 

---

The first Chapter is out!! It is a little bit of a short introductory chapter the next will be a bit longer.