Part 18

Chapter 18

"Guys!! what are you doing ?" Arvi shook her head in disbelief as Tyson, Max, and Kenny were busy playing video games with Ray casually reading a book. WHAT ?? I almost won!!" Tyson yelled as Arvi pulled the wires out. "I won't repeat go and get ready right now. We don't have much time, the cars will arrive soon." Arvi said as she pushed boys in their rooms.

"Where is Kai ?" Arvi asked Ray as she helped him with his coat. "I don't know, I haven't seen him since afternoon." he replied, buttoning up his coat. "How do I look ?" Ray asked nervously eyeing his reflection in the mirror. "Sexy!! Girls are going to drool over you, maybe some guys too!!" Arvi winked at him as she hugged him from behind to which he blushed hard. " save this blush for Mariah !!" she giggled making Ray blush harder.

"So you decided to show up finally, everyone is ready except YOU go get ready QUICK!! " Arvi frowned at Kai. "And you are going like this ?" Kai narrowed his gaze to her baggy pants and oversized tee shirt "shit! I forgot to change!!" Arvi slapping her hand on her forehead.

"Obviously not." she made a face and rushed to her room throwing Kai's clothes at him before shutting the door. " WHA.." Kai roared in annoyance. " let it be, just change in my room. " Ray said as he pushed Kai in his room.

"I hate this thing." Kai murmured as he struggled with his tie a bit more. " argh.. bloody hell." Kai pulled the tie with a jerk off his neck, his frown vanished and his jaw dropped in a perfect 'O', as his gaze landed on Arvi.

"How do I look ?" Arvi asked as she came out of her room wearing the black dress which reached up to her knees, her waist-length metallic hair left open and black shoes to go with the dress. "I didn't know you were this pretty!! " Tyson said just to be hit in his ribs by Max. " You look beautiful RV !!" Max chirped happily. "Yes, he is absolutely right." Ray joined Max to which Arvi blushed a little, "What are you doing there Kai?" Ray said, trying hard to suppress his smile. "What the ?? why do you have your tie around your wrist ??" Arvi frowned as she walked up to him "umm... I am not wearing it. " Kai said looking everywhere but her to which she took the tie from him "Button up. " Arvi said, tying the tie around her neck " huh?" He asked confused "Button up!" she said pointing at the buttons of her shirt that were left open. "Oh!" Kai quickly buttoned up the buttons embarrassed just when she stretched up her hands around his neck, making him stumble as he hurriedly tried stepping away from her.

"What are you doing ?" He said " Tie!!" she said as she pulled his collar up and took the tie out of her neck and made him wear it. "Here. " Arvi said as she fixed his tie for him "There you go." She smiled looking at him up and down. "what?? " Kai shifted nervously. " Not bad you look handsome. " she said patting his shoulder. " You all look handsome. Gorgeous... I am so proud of myself. I did well." She smiled patting her own shoulder.

"Tyson, Max, Kenny... you guys go first." Arvi said as they got down to which they nodded and got in the car quickly. " what are you waiting for? get in." Arvi said as Kai didn't move. "I will sit in front." He said as he stepped forward just to be pulled back by her. "Stop behaving like a kid, if you wished to sit in front you should have seated first now let Ray sit in front, just get in." she said, dragging him behind " fine!" he rolled his eyes as he got in rolling his eyes, to which Ray laughed with the driver. "What are you laughing at??" Kai roared at Ray, making Ray stop abruptly and shake his head.