{ 3 The Concert

{3 The concert

Your pov

You look at the directions on your phone to find the takeaway restaurant. When you have pinpointed your location and which way you have to go you leave the queue and your friends to find some food.

''Be quick y/n!'' Haneul calls after you, ''I'm starving.''

''I will do my best,'' You reply, ''See you guys in a minute.'' 

The moment you start walking something feels off, your feet start to feel heavy and you get a gut feeling that you're going in the wrong direction, though you are sure your phone is pointing you in the right direction everything in your body is telling you to turn around and go back to the venue, to get closer to the venue. You shrug off the weird feeling and continue your way to the restaurant. When you arrive at the small take away restaurant it is overflowing with girls, you sigh. Of course, everyone from the queue is getting their food here. For a moment you consider going to a quieter place a few hundred meters away but just thinking about getting further away from the venue makes your body heave with dread. Therefore, you place your order and sent your friends a message saying it is going to take a while. After an hour the food is finally ready and you start making your way back. Immediately you start feeling a great sense of joy, just by getting closer to the venue, you feel strong and happy. The temperature is nice and the sun is shining, enjoy the warm feeling on your skin and enjoy your little walk back. When you get back it is already 6.30 in just half an hour the door will open for the V.I.P. tickets. In the time you have been there the queues have gotten so long that you haven't been able to the end of it for hours. If the rumors on Twitter are right the queue is about 1 km long and stretches long across the streets into the city. You chitchat with your friends and bicker about who is going to bring the trash to one of the overflown trashcans. Luckily you win this round of rock, paper, scissors and before you know it you see that the V.I.P. Line has started moving.

''Look!'' You nudge your friend, ''It's starting!''

All of you look in awe at the V.I.P. Line which slowly but certainly has started moving. It takes about half an hour before the whole line has moved inside the venue. Then it was time! The next people were going to be the early entry tickets! So you and your friends. Just thinking about it makes your heart pound and feel excited. After another of waiting 15 minutes, you take your first steps forward towards the venue! Your heart rate immediately picks up its rate again, while you excitedly chat with your friends. Then right when you are about to give you a ticket to the security guard you start to get that weird feeling in your chest again. As if there is another heartbeat pounding just as fast as your along with yours. You freeze for a moment, before snapping back to reality when the security guard puts a hand on your shoulder.

''Are you alright, miss?''

You look up at him and smile, ''Yeah I'm perfectly fine, just nervous that's all.'' you reply and smile at him.

''Good, here is your ticket back, you can go in now.''

''Thanks'' You reply and take the ticket from him and follow your friends inside the venue. When you're inside the three of you rush into the venue. When you enter the concert hall you look in awe at the immense size of it. It is huge!!! The podium stretched out along the rows of girls pushing the get the best places, and along sides, rows and rows of seats are spread out for the thousands of people still waiting outside. You just have a second to take everything in before you are being pulled into the crowd by your friends.

''What are you looking at?! Come on we have to go otherwise we will be all the way in the back!.'' Haneul yells pulling you along with her. 

You follow your friends into the crowd and soon settle into your places, even though it is not even close to the stage, the stage is elevated and you are actually able to the floor of the stage, which means if one of the members would walk along that part of the stage you will have the perfect view. You wait impatiently for another half an hour when suddenly the lights dim and the BTS logo flashes largely on the screen, the crowd breaks lose screaming and yelling. A short preview video is shown on the large screens above the stage. Then all the lights go off when the logo of BTS appears on the screen again and fireworks start going off the fans go crazy and you scream along with them. Your heart is pounding like never before, for a moment you think that you feel that weird second heartbeat again but shrug it off as the bass of the music vibrating in your chest. You excitedly look at the screens and then there they are rising from the floors on a platform, RM, Jin, J-hope, Suga, V, Jimin and Jungkook. You scream along with the fans. When the music starts playing and BTS jump into their intense choreography you take your eyes away from the screen to the stage first you see a glimpse of RM dancing, then Jungkook singing. Then your eyes land on Yoongi, suddenly your heart seems to stop working, everything around you goes silent. Yoongi also stops dancing standing still dead in his tracks looking around the crowd in confusion. Then your heart starts beating again but it's, not your heart beat, it feels different. It feels as if the concert hall and all the girls in it have disappeared and it is just you and Yoongi, you feel this incredibly euphoric feeling an intense happiness like you have never felt before. Your whole body tingles like it is expecting something to happen. You see Yoongi putting a hand on his chest, while still scanning the crowds of people in front of him, but his eyes never meet yours. Then your vision starts to blur and you start to feel lightweight and dizzy, the euphoric feeling starts slipping away and seems to be replaced by this heavy weight on your shoulders. You reach out for Yoongi but he so far away there is no way you would reach him. Yoongi is still looking dazed but has stopped looking around and seems to be staring into nothing The last thing you see is Namjoon rushing to Yoongi and grabbing him by the shoulders before everything goes black and you feel yourself falling. 

You land hard on the floor and immediately are snapped back to reality. 

''Y/N!!'' Jieun yells and hurriedly crouch down beside you. 

Jieun grabs your arm to hoist you back up before the other fangirls have time to stomp down on your arms or legs on the floor.

''Are you okay?''  Haneul asks worriedly when she puts an arm around your shoulder helping Jieun hoist you off the floor. 

''Yeah, yeah,'' you said and slowly let go of the Jieuns arm, ''It just got a bit too crowded, I'm fine.''

You were now standing by yourself and looked over at the screens Yoongi was dancing and singing again like nothing ever happened, but you saw what had happened. But what was it that had actually happened? Could it be that you had just met your soulmate? There's no way right? That couldn't be, he never even saw you, but still, the moment you looked at him he stopped and put a hand to his chest like he felt the same strange heartbeat you had felt at the same moment.  Hesitantly you looked away from the screen to Yoongi dancing on the stage in person. Immediately a rush of happiness rushes over you, but it was nothing like before. It didn't go silent around you there was no strange heartbeat, you didn't feel dizzy or something like that you just felt happy. Maybe you just had been imagining things, and you just got overwhelmed with the whole concert and the thousands of fans around you. Still the whole concert you weren't able to keep your eyes of Yoongi. You followed his every move, his every muscle and you weren't sure, but it looked like his eyes kept wandering over the crowd as if he was looking for something or someone.

---