Part 54: Us

Yoongi stroked Jimin's cheek and gently asked "So, what was it exactly you wanted to talk about? What to do next? Our relationship? Us?"

Jimin timidly said "All of the above." Since there was a lot he wanted to talk about and those three parts were all three big factors.

Yoongi acknowledged it and said "So they all tie together huh? So if we're talking about us we're going to have to take into account our relationship and then what to do next depending on our relationship. So I guess it really just depends on you Jiminie. I'd say I'm up for anything but in reality I know what I want and I just hope you want the same."

Yoongi looked at Jimin expectantly and Yoongi just waited as Jimin built up the courage to say what he wanted to.

"I... want... for you... and me... too... be... together..."

Yoongi wanted Jimin to say it, possibly because he didn't want Jimin to see how flustered he'd get if he actually tried, so asked "In what way?"

Jimin blushed bright red and whispered "In a... r-r-romantic type of way."

Yoongi had a rush of confidence hearing that, and didn't know if his heart could take waiting any longer so asked "Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin nodded and hid his face in Yoongi's neck, getting teased slightly by Yoongi who let out a relieved chuckle saying "I can't hear a nod~"

Jimin chuckled shyly before whispering "Y-yes please." with his heart beating faster than he knew it could.

Yoongi smiled widely and asked "You know what that means now Chim?" getting a shaky "N-no?" in response from Jimin who was looking up at him curiously.

Yoongi hummed for a moment with a wide smile before whispering;

"We can kiss...

and cuddle...

and hug...

whenever and where ever we want...

and don't have to share with anyone else officially which means..."

.

.

.

"JIMIN'S MINE. HA SUCK IT JOHNATHON."

Jimin burst out laughing and playfully hit Yoongi's chest comment "You dork." getting a confident "Your dork~" in response.

Neither could've been happier in that moment.

And it was in fact true, Yoongi was his dork.