his baby?

Jack's pov

The next morning I woke up and Madison wasn't in bed with me. Hell would I care I just had sex a few hours ago with the girl of my dreams. I got up and brushed my teeth then went downstairs. Everyone was already eating but I wasn't hungry. I sat on the couch and played on my phone a bit.

"So mall before the party or?" Kelsey asked and everyone agrees. I'm suprised that Madison was willing to go seeing that no one likes her and Sky's going.

Once everyone was finished eating we went to get ready.

Skylar's pov

"So how was Jack last night" stassie smirked

"You saw" I asked a bit shaken

"Yeah if you haven't noticed kels and I's room is next to the pool" she laughed

"Don't say anything please"

"No problem"

-

Somehow I lost everyone but Jack found me. Unfortunately. I was looking for something cute to match with the shoes sammy got me and lets just say Jack was the judge.

"How's this?" I ask him

"It would look better if this was off" he says as he slides the straps off my shoulder. He closes the dressing room door and pushes me against the wall. He kisses me roughly but passionately as one hand plays with my hair and the other slid up my thigh. He soon pulls away and smiles. He left me there with my shirt half off and my mouth agape. Now I know what he feels like when I tease him.

-
I changed my mind on my outfit so many times because I wanted to make a good impression for Sam's family.

-I changed my mind on my outfit so many times because I wanted to make a good impression for Sam's family

I wore that with ankle boots that I borrowed from Kels. My hair was tied up in a messy bun and I didn't do any makeup I didn't feel like I should.

-

"Guys this is my friend, Skylar" sam introduces

"Nice to meet you" I say shaking his parents' and sisters' hands

They were nice and gladly they didn't ask anything about my parents or my past. Sam introduced me to everyone and they were so welcoming. If only I had a family like that.

I was drinking a glass of lemonade looking around at everyone when Jack caught my eye. He was talking to who looks like his parents.

Jack's pov

I was about to tell my parents about the whole getting Madison pregnant thing which is going to be hard because they hate her.

"Who is that girl?" Mom asks looking towards Sky

"Sky's not important right now I need to tell you something. I know you won't like it but-"

"Son whats with the drama relax and enjoy Em's party" dad says

"Guys Mads is pregnant" I blurt"its my kid"

"We'll deal with this later but I'm highly disappointed" mom says

"Hey Jack thought I might say hi, Sammy told me to mingle so here I am." Sky states as she walks up to us

"Mom, dad meet Sky. Sky these are my parents"

"Nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Gilinsky"

"Enough with the formalities call us Kathrine and David"

-

For the rest of the evening my parents completely ignored me but continued talking to Sky. We were now home, Madison and I were sitting together across from my fuming parents.

"Jack are you stupid" my mom asks

"Are you sure this baby's Jack's?"

"I know it is its common sense" Madison fumes

"I want you to take a DNA test" dad insisted

"I'm not doing that" Mads argued

"What are you afraid of if you know its Jack's whats the problem" mom smirks

"I'm not doing it" Madison yells and mom texts someone

"Who are you texting" I asked

"Uncle Jimmy so he can get us a warent so Madison can take the test" she smirks "we'll have it in 2 days"

-

"Sky can we talk"