2.

"Bell?" I went over to her house. It's been about 2 months and I haven't seen her at all.

After that night I woke up the next morning she was gone. "Hey ma where's Bell?" "In her room." I nodded and went upstairs.

She was in her bed sleep.

"Bella?" I walked over to her. I noticed her phone in her hand. I picked it up and seen some nigga broke up with her.

She had a boyfriend?

I sat it down and shook her. "Bella!" I said. "Hm?" "Wake up." She opened her eyes. "what?" "You okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Yo brother told me to come check on you." "I'm good." She said.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"No." She said sitting up and rubbed her fingers through her tangled hair.

"Who's this?" I gave her the phone back.

"My ex." "So you had a boyfriend?" "Yeah why are you here King?"

"Cause I care about you."

She laughed and got out her bed. "what's funny?" "Where have you been the last two months?" She asked me.

"What you mean?"

"I left your house before you woke. I didn't get a call or text it's been two months so now you wanna just pop back up."

"I'm sorry I was having mixed emotions about everything." She nodded.

I sat on her bed as she disappeared into the bathroom. I decided to look around her room. I looked in her dresser.

It's a reason she been acting like this and I'mma find out.

Her dresser was empty so I went in her night stand. I lifted up some papers and seen her vibrator. Oh wow.

I closed it and kept looking.

I found some prenatal vitamins. Only pregnant women take this shit. I kept looking and found a Ziploc with pregnancy tests in them.

What the fuck? I was pissed.

I grabbed the shit and walked to her bathroom. I burst in and she hurried up to cover herself.

"The fuck is yo problem King?"

I looked down at her stomach but it looked the same. "Are you pregnant?"

"No what the fuck." I threw the tests at her.

"You went through my shit?" "You pregnant? This yo last chance." "No they Joseline's."

That's her hoe ass cousin.

"Why it's at yo house then?" "Cause she was over here." "Why these here?" I gave her the vitamins. "She was coming back."

"Ight finish yo shower and I'll be back"

I walked out the restroom and went to my car I drove to the nearest store.

Bella P.O.V
I grabbed the tests and stuff. I put em on the counter. I grabbed my phone and called my ex. "What Bella?"

"We need to meet and talk." "About?"

"Everything." "I guess meet me in about half an hour." "Okay."

I hung up and sat in the shower letting the water fall upon my skin. King lost his fucking mind.

I called Dez.

Cousin💙‼️
Dez?

Huh?