chapter 9

Lilian pov

I wake up with a groan as my damn cellphone won't stop ringing, I couldn't sleep a wink last night because of an arrogant prick that kept interrupting my dreams.

      I stretch my hands to pick the phone from my bedside. As I was too tired to look at the caller. I lazily picked the phone and put it in my ear.

L*"hello"* I said groggily into the phone.

T*"hey girl" * a voice said cheerfully into the phone.

T*' wake up sleepy head !! "She screamed on the phone making me fall off from the bed  (I instantly  knew the crazy person was my best friend Tiana)

L* "Tiana let me sleep some more" I whine into the phone still feeling sleepy.

T* I am coming over the girl you better be awake and dressed up when I get there or else you are going to regret it "she said hanging up on me.

  I was now fully awake as I  continually wish I didn't have a crazy best friend I was scared of.

   I quickly got up from the floor and went into the bathroom to do my business, I brushed my teeth and had my bath. I had spent extra time because I had to wash my hair. I came out with a towel around me, as I use another one to dry my hair.

    I quickly straighten my hair and packed it into a cute ponytail. then I went to my closet to pick up what I was going to wear.

I don't even know what to pick when I don't even know where Tiana was taking me, so I decided to wear something casual. In case Tiana comes and picks another dress for me

 In case Tiana comes and picks another dress for me

(Lilian dress and shoes^) 

I was so tired that I pop out anything that looks casual from my closest. Then I went downstairs and saw Vivi making pancakes for breakfast, Vivi doesn't know about me been fired yet. Because I didn't want her to worry about how we were going to pay the bills or her college fees. This is why I am still considering the deal with Kelvin.

"Lily aren't you late for work," she asked as I went to the kitchen to make myself a hot cup of coffee.

"Vivi I have a day off today so I won't be going today " I lied, I hate lying to her but I had to. I don't want her to worry about anything.

As I sip my cup of coffee I start to notice something fishy when Vivi gave me my breakfast without any sarcastic comment, and no pranks now this is strange.

.

"Vivi are you okay " I curiously ask her as she was eating her pancakes and smiling at nobody in particular.

"lilythatcuteboyinmyclassaskmeonadate," she said all In one breath smiling, I could not get a word she said.

.

"Vivi calms down and tells me what happened, " I said to her as she quickly ate her pancakes. Before she happily spoke
"okay Josh the cute guy in my class that I have a crush on asking me out on a date tomorrow " she screamed happily.

"oh my God Vivi I am so happy for you so what are you going to wear to your date," I asked her happily.

"I was thinking you should make my dress lily. you are the best designer I know " she said with a wink going to the fridge to get her orange juice to drink. She is obsessed with it.

  Like you are obsessed with coffee my subconscious sarcastically replied. I just mentally groan

"don't worry Vivi I will make you the best dress ever style by the best designer LCW, " I said jokingly to her liking my sister's happy mood.

*When the doorbell rang*  

"who could be here at this hour are you expecting anyone Lily " Vivi curiously asked as she climbed up the stairs making her way to her bedroom. 

"I think it's Tiana cause she told me that she was coming over "I yell going towards the door.

I quickly opened the door without checking. Thinking it was Tiana but I was surprised to see that it was Mrs. Sharon the owner of the apartment complex in which I rented.

"Good morning Mrs. Sharon "I greeted her politely. She eyed me up and down in a Disgusted manner.

"morning Lilian," she says curtly. Your rent expired three weeks ago, I expect you to pay by the end of this week or you will have to vacant the building she said angrily then she left.

I was about to close the doors. when I saw a familiar redhead making her way over to me with the brightest smile. I opened the door wide as she came in.

"lily Franco proposed to me, I am getting married she yelled happily.
"wow Tiana when did he propose and how "I asked happily for my best friend as we both went in and sat down on the couch in the living room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

What are your thoughts about this chapter??

Lilian has to vacate her apartment do you think she would accept the deal??

What do you think about Tiana??

Love you guys

Til next update

Byee

Star 🌟