Chapter 25 - The celebration

Mira's POV

Draco scooped me up in his arms as the elevator doors opened. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me into the bedroom without taking his eyes off me for a second, full of happiness in his eyes.

He set me on my feet carefully and cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes, his eyes dark.

"You are officially my Mira. Just mine." He said huskily.

"Yours." I gave him a bright smile.

He placed his hand on my lower back, pulling me closer to him and smashed his lips against mine in a possessive and passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss.

His hand found the zipper of my dress as he plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned, running my hands through his hair while he was devouring me with his tongue. He moved his lips from my lips to my neck, placing wet kisses. I slid my hands under his suit and took it off. He removed the straps of my dress and placed kisses on my shoulder. He pulled back slightly and let my dress slide down. He roamed my body from head to toe, full of lust in his eyes while biting his lower lip.

In a minute, he smashed his lips against mine as he dragged me towards the bed with him while kissing me in a demanding kiss.

We were laying on the bed, cuddling. Draco pulled the cover down and placed his hand on my bare stomach. He rubbed it, smiling. He leaned towards my belly and placed a soft kiss on it. He leaned his head against my stomach and started rubbing my belly gently. I smiled and stroked his hair.

****

"Are you okay, love?" I asked as I saw Draco sitting on the couch, his elbows on his thighs, lost in his thoughts and approached him.

He had been strange since he came from work. He was preoccupied.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and leaned his head against my stomach, his eyes closed.

"Draco, you are scaring me. What happened? Do you feel bad?" I asked, worried while stroking his hair gently.

He pulled back slightly and looked up at me, still holding me in his arms.

"I am fired." He murmured sadly.

"Why?" I asked, puzzled.

I didn't understand why they fired him. He really worked hard. He closed a million-dollars deal a few days ago.

"My father..." He paused, sighing. "He talked to Milan's father and asked him to fire me. They are close friends. So Uncle Dan had to accept it." He leaned back against the couch, running his hand through his hair. "He apologized and told me that he didn't have another choice. He couldn't persuade my father to change his mind. My father told him that he wanted to give me a lesson, blah blah." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

I bit my lower lip, feeling sad.

Why are our parents still being angry at us?

What had happened between Draco and me wasn't our fault. They acted like we did it knowingly.

Draco stood up and cupped my cheek.

"Hey, don't be sad. I will find another job." He said softly, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"And this house? Will we leave as well?" I asked.

"No. I talked to Milan and told him we would leave today. But he told me it wasn't necessary because he bought it with his own money. So his father couldn't intervene in it and told me we could stay here as much as we need." He informed.

I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly as my eyes welled up.

"I am sorry. It is all my fault." I murmured, sobbing.

He pulled back and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"If I didn't confuse you that day, it wouldn't be like this now, and your parents would not be angry at you. Now you probably would enjoy your life instead of fighting with your father." I explained as tears ran down my cheeks non-stop.

"Don't tell me this. And stop crying, please. I hate seeing you crying. It aches my heart." He stated and wiped my tears off my cheeks with his thumbs. "I will never regret it, and I am so happy that I have received the best gift ever on my birthday: the most beautiful angel and these two bundles of joys." He confessed with a serious expression on his face as he placed his hand on my stomach and stroked it gently.

I gave him a lazy smile.

"And you? Do you regret it?" He asked, look into my eyes, fear in his eyes.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I love you, Draco. I love you so much." I confirmed honestly.

He smiled tenderly and stroked my cheek.

"It is just...I don't want you to feel bad." I confessed.

"I love you too, angel." He placed a chaste kiss on my lips. "On the contrary, I am so happy. Because I am married to the love of life." He said, looking into my eyes, full of affection and love in his eyes.

I smiled happily and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and placed a kiss on my neck.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He moved back and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Yes?" He ran his hand through his hair while talking on the phone. "...Are you sure, Milan? I don't want to create any problem between you and your father....Ok. I will be there in an hour....Milan, thank you....Bye."

"What did Milan say?" I asked, intrigued.

"He wants me to work in his car gallery. I asked him what his father would tell about it. He told me that he talked to him about it, and his father said that he couldn't say anything, because he bought the gallery with his inheritance from his mother's father. So your husband found a job." He replied cheerfully and winked at me.

I smiled happily and hugged him. I pulled back slightly, still staying in his arms.

"So how about a celebration? We have an hour." He said seductively and winked at me. I grinned and brushed my lips against his.