{5 After the concert

Your POV

You woke up in the middle of the night panting and sweating, your heart was going crazy pounding in your chest. you clasped you hand over your chest and slowly breathed in and out. Trying to calm yourself. This hasn't been the first you had woken up like this. Over the weekend you had lost count on how many times you had woken up panting and sweating while your heart was feeling like it was going to explode. Every time you wake up the nightmare immediately slips away from your mind, never remembering what it was about. You are only left with a feeling of deja vu like you keep having the same dream, you just don't know what it is about. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time, only 4 am. You sighed and slowly got up from your bed to drink some water. After you drank some water your heart finally seemed to calm down. You tried going back to bed, but when you closed your eyes the feeling of deja vu came back. After an hour of tossing and turning you gave up and got out of bed. It still was only 5 am usually you would get up hours later to get ready for University, but sleep just wouldn't come anymore. So, instead, you made yourself a cup of coffee and turned on your laptop, might as well spent this time useful you had to turn in three assignments this week.

After a few hours of working, you turned off your laptop and put it into your backpack and grabbed the rest of the supplies you needed for university. Then you went to take a quick shower and got ready for the day, you put on more make-up than usual hoping it would hide the large dark circles under your eyes.

When you arrive at your first class your friends were already there.

''Y/N'' Jieun said with a worried look on her face, ''Are you alright? You look like you haven't slept in days.''

You sigh, obviously, the make-up hadn't been enough.

''Thanks...'' You replied, ''Good morning to you too.''

''Sorry.'' Jieun said ''But you do seriously look very tired.''

''Well..'' You awkwardly rubbed the back of your head, ''it's because I haven't slept well for days.''

''What happened?'' Haneul asks worriedly.

''I don't know,'' You shrug your shoulders, ''I just keep waking up at night out of breath and with my heart racing.''

''Y/N'' Haneul softly says, ''Maybe you should go to the doctor you seriously look... almost... like a zombie.''

''You look like a dying panda.'' Jieun jokes.

''Thanks...'' You reply sarcastically and plop down on the chair next to Haneul.

''Y/N we are just worried about you,'' Haneul says.

''I'm fine.'' You waved off their comments ''I worked a lot this weekend and with all the assignments we have this week I am probably just stressed, don't worry. I'm fine.''

Jieun and Haneul looked at you with worried eyes.

''Guys, really I'm fine.'' You insisted.

''Promise us if nothing changes after the assignments you're going to see a doctor?'' Haneul asks.

''Fine, I promise.'' You replied and take out your notebook to get ready for the class.

---

After class, you and your friends leave the classroom to go to the cafeteria to eat your lunch.

''Ah finally!'' You stretch arms in the air and yawn,'' I was really craving a coffee.''

You hear your friends sigh.

''What?'' You ask.

''Maybe your coffee addiction is causing your insomnia?'' Jieun says.

''No way, I can't live without it.''

''Exactly'' Haneul says. ''That is the problem.''

''There is no problem and guys can we please stop talking about this.'' You reply.

''Fine, just keep us updated okay.''

''Fine.''

The three of you continue walking to the cafeteria in silence. When suddenly your right ankle starts hurting real bad, you cry out and stumble to the floor grasping your ankle in pain.

''Y/N!'' Jieun and Haneul yell at the same time and rush over to help you.

''What happened?'' Haneul asks.

Your ankle is still throbbing and so is your heart, pounding twice as fast as normal, no it was not just beating fast. There it was again, that strange heartbeat you had felt on the day of the concert. You put a hand on your chest trying to feel your own heartbeat, it felt normal.

''Y/N!!''

You looked up to two worried faces, Jieun and Haneul.

''I- I- fell.'' You stuttered not knowing if that was the truth. You had not tripped over something, neither had you stumbled over your own feet. Your ankle just started hurting out of nowhere.

''You fell?'' Jieun raised an eyebrow. ''We can see that, but why?''

'' I- I- tripped?'' You said still not even really believe it yourself. Carefully you inspected your ankle there was nothing unusual, it was not swollen or anything. You poked your ankle in different places, nothing hurt, you put pressure on different points on your ankle, again nothing.

''That's it Y/N'' Haneul says strict and points a finger at you, ''You are going to call a doctor today and make an appointment!''

''It doesn't hurt anymore.'' You slowly put your foot on the floor and try to get up.

''No, No, No.'' Haneul says and pushes you back on the ground, ''You are taking it easy, I'm serious Y/N you need to see a doctor. ''

''Fine,'' You reluctantly agree, ''I will call this afternoon, but for now, I feel completely fine. Tired, but fine am I allowed to get up now?''

''You sure?'' Jieun asks carefully.

''Yes''

Jieun extends a hand to help you get up.

You gladly take her arm and hoist yourself up, slowly putting weight back on your ankle. Nothing, no pain. You jump a little back and forth.

''Yeah, it is completely fine.'' You smile reassuring your friends, ''It must have been a cramp or something. Come on let's get some food.''

You started walking to the cafeteria again but when you are standing in a queue for your daily coffee again an immense pain shoots up your ankle. Resisting the urge to crouch down and grasp your ankle again you bite your lip fighting the pain. Again after a few seconds, the pain was gone again. Weird, you think, but decide not to tell your friends because you know they will get worried again.

---

Unfortunately this time it took me a bit longer to update, I struggled writing this chapter, even though the chapter doesn't seem all that in important it has quite some small details in it that are relevant later on in the story and I had a bit of trouble getting everything right. I wouldn't want major plot holes to surface later on in the story. Seriously I have rewritten this chapter like 20 times. I hoped it turned out okay, this chapter is a little bit more serious than the last few. If you guys have any questions about the story please feel free to ask them!

Also, I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read this story! There were even so people commenting they loved this story, Thank you so much!! It really motivates me to write! I know I am not the best writer, but I will try to do my best!

Lastly, have you guys seen the new MV!!!! I Love It So much!!!!!